• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I'm a rocky helmet Lilligant and I ain't confused on the duncely matter." Ferrothorn to Lilligant

"I'm a rocky, (get it?, rocky like walky!) talky Asian grass woman with leech seed and toxic song sung steel grass accents for steal rocky helmet lore!" Lilligant to Ferrothorn in rocky helmet flirtatiousness!
    -Your kind fellow player, Psilo
    Thanks for the rate, but I truly expected better. I find it funny you suggested an innovative core like lele and sharpedo but doubted cb sunny day Entei as effective because it's truly a very good innovative set. Thanks, but I'm disappointed. By that I just mean saddened.
    -Psilo
    Awesome suggestion on LeLe and sharpedo. Awesome classic innovative core. Check out my new team btw. It's awesome. And I posted an awesome funny gag conversation that I wrote between two of the mons as well.
    -Kindly, Psilo
    Idk, what are the main mons you build teams against in the meta?
    MetalSonic
    MetalSonic
    I dont build against mons per-se, I just like to build offensive teams with a pivot or two to help the offensive mons get in.
    Reactions: Psilo
    P
    Psilo
    What two mons would you recommend then?
    MetalSonic
    MetalSonic
    I quite like the combo of Tapu Lele and Sharpedo, to be honest.
    Reactions: Psilo
    Hey metal, wanna build a team with me and see if we can top the ladder together with it? We can also discuss meta as well too.
    -Kindly, Psilo
    PK No!

I'm just not really enjoying it at the moment, plus, I'm more into LoZ and Fire Emblem at this point in time too.
    I AINT GON LET IT GET TO ME, IM JUST GON CREEP, DOWN IN PUMPKIN HILL IMMA FIND MY LOST KEEP. I KNOW THATS ITS HERE I CAN SENSE IT IN MY FEET
    I sent him a PM telling him to tell me when he's online and ready for the battle but I haven't gotten a response yet.
    I'm back in all day now. Shoot me a message when you get on next, so we can play. I'll be laddering on showdown as Alex Amaterasu.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…