• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OH GOD! I think I remember that! But Covfefe is the One I know BEST! Yep! He takes WAY TOO MANY OF THEM!! And I’m like “Oh RANTING OVER *HIT and doing NOTHING at the White House TAKES IT OUT OF U! OH I’M GOING TO MY VACATION HOUSE!” Yeah STOP GOING!

Agreed! Yeah... SEND HELP IMMEDIATELY FOR THE POOR PEOPLE IN PUERTO RICO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!
    Yep!! HE CAN’T SPELL!! “Covfefe ANYONE?!?!?! Like Oh “I’m NOT GONNA SEND HELP IMMEDIATELY TO Puerto Rico!” Because EXCUSES! RACIST BASTARD! and how bout STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE!!

U seen any TV Series or Movies in Recent Months?
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! Oh and, THANK U Alec Baldwin! UR Version of Trump is JUST SOOOOOOOO SPOT ON!!!!!!!!! Yep as I said... THIS IS ONLY YEAR 1!!! YEAR ONE1!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE 3 MORE YEARS OF THIS *UCKING BULL*HIT!!!!!!

Night.
    YEP LOL!! Let;'s just say... HE MAKES *UCKING DUMB*SS *HIT EVERY DAY LOL!! LIKE... WOW AND WE ARE ONLY IN YEAR *UCKING 1 OF HIS PRESIDENTIAL RUN!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG... like... IT'S A JOKE!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW what your Politics are, Or If U EVEN CARE about it, but I'm Political and this is JUST *UCKING EMBARRASSING FOR THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I've been burned out on it for months now. Last time I touched a Pokemon game was probably 6 or more months ago. There's a major lack of hype in these new games, so thi may be the first time since like, the third generation that I'll actually skip a Pokemon game. Even the metagame has been really boring because of the many unneeded restrictions in place.
    There are other games I am looking more forward to like Sims 4 (on console) and Yooka-Laylee, which I've been wanting to play, among other games. I'd be lucky to afford any of these tbh.

Nice, so you've basically passed the halfway mark?
    Have you a part-time job?
    Ah yeah. I Still LOVE the Anime, but Game Wise I've KINDA LOST Interest. :(

Ah I see, that's very Interesting.

Yes, I DID Think it was Good for the Most Part.
    I probably made Comments on it Last Year when U appeared A LOT back in Early 2016 LOL.

DAMN! I have no idea what the Book or Movie was about but I'll Give it a Shot sometime.

Ok... I want to Talk about one of the VERY LAST Topics we Talked about briefly before U Went GHOST for half a year, or just A LOT OF MONTHS! I Linked the Rotten Tomatoes Meter of Passengers, the Space Movie with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence... now I saw this Film like 2 Days Before Christmas with my Classmates and... the Film wasn't Bad! I Gave it a B!
    Yes, they Indeed were. :) Batman V. Superman and Suicide Squad, TAKE SOME NOTES!!!!!

Nice. I Like the Cast
    Agreed. :) Good Chemistry and NATURAL Humor. :) DIDN'T FEEL FORCED!

I Heard Decent things, people said Performances were EXCELLENT!! :)
    Yep!! IMO, I think this Proved that Gal Gadot CAN ACT! I mean she was like Fine in the Fast And Furious Films, but this was Legit the First Time she was a LEAD in a Film. But probably Chris Pine was my FAVORITE!!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…