• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sketchie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pst. Hey, Sketchie? I was thinking of posting a request in your art shop soon then realized that I have no idea if you'd still do it if I did...so, would you? If you're curious, I'm torn between a bar and a banner and am still deciding. (Or if i even want it...)
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    i would absolutely still do it!! sorry, i’ve been a tad busy this week, but i’d make it a priority. :3
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Oh phew... Cause the request is for a fic I'm planning to put up. Soon. Hopefully. As soon as I write a few more chapters in advance...
    You!

Keep the bedrock thread! So long as you keep that avatar! It’s Melon the Cat ;__;
    Reactions: wolf jani
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    I shall not fail the bedrock this time around, and neither shall Melon the Cat.
    My iPhone is busted, I may not be able to get onto Discord until this thing resets or I can it fixed or something. :/
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    and also that really sucks dude, get ur iphone fixed bebe
    Monster Guy
    Monster Guy
    I'm waiting for the battery to die, and hopefully that will fix everything, but if not, I'll have to take it to the AT&T store, and see if they can do anything.

What's going on in the Discord? I feel like I'm missing out on everything. D:
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    it's actually way quiet rn we're mostly just talking about karens
    Hello, I just thought I'd check on you again! How have you been lately?
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    i am so stressed it is not even funny, but i'm doing my best!!! how are you?
    Ascended Dialga
    Ascended Dialga
    I'm sorry to hear that. Got a lot of stuff going on? *massages your shoulders to help ease the stress :)*

I've been busy looking for jobs lately. Still no luck since I graduated, sadly.

Right now, I'm waiting for the launch of the Octo Expansion DLC for Splatoon 2. It's supposed to happen sometime this evening.
    *Latios checks on the puppy Pokemon.*
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    *Rockruff collapses on the floor, panting. It is way too hot for the little rock puppy. He apologizes for not responding, his phone and Serebii don't seem to like each other and it doesn't notify him of anything.*
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    *Latios tries to snuggle with the puppy Pokemon.*
    Ascended Dialga
    Ascended Dialga
    Oh congratulations! I'm glad to hear you're done with high school.

*Dialga massages Rockruff's shoulders*

Are you going to college after this?
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    Yup! I'm off to college for a semester, then I'm going to enlist in the Marine Corps. Which means I'm gonna fall off the planet for a few months come early 2019. (Y'all should write me, I'm gonna miss y'all so much...)
    Ascended Dialga
    Ascended Dialga
    That's awesome, and I'm gonna miss you too! Best of luck, my friend! I'll be sure to write to you.^^
    *Latios tells Rockruff he had a bad experience at McD. He ordered a Bacon McDouble with no onions and it not only had onions, but also bits of lettuce.*
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    *Rockruff pats Latios comfortingly and barks in sympathy. He's had similar experiences with asking for no cheese on his, well anything. He asks if Latios went back up and asked for a new one.*
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    *Latios did not have time to do so. He ended up filling out the survey later on and made sure to include that in the comments.*
    *Latios tells Rockruff his car is making a noise when he goes slow.*
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    *Rockruff barks in concern! His car makes lots of noises, but his car is also 47 years old. Do you know what's wrong?*
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    I thought I did, but apparently not. Probably going to have to bring it in tomorrow.
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    Rockruff gives Latios a comforting pat. He understands the woes of car trouble, his transmission is complete workable garbage and at one point his gas line rotted through.
    Hello,

I wish to understand what the "Youth Pastor" job would entail?
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    godly dude, speaks to The Youth, more like a youth counselor but like with Religion Aspects Too, also runs activities for the youth such as camping trips and yoga classes.
    *Latios sees Rockruff online and flies over to him.*
    Sketchie
    Sketchie
    Rockruff barks happily when he sees his friend! He hasn’t seen him in a while, and asks how he’s been doing.
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    Latios says he has been working a lot of hours. He got a blizzard over the weekend and got stuck twice on the way home from work.
    Aww, cute! :3

*Dialga is happy to hear that Rockruff is trying to make a comeback! Rockruff has so many good qualities that help make this forum a more upbeat place.*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…