• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. The thing that still irks me is that they dub their episodes in 1 take which would explain Sarah's lack of consistency xD
    Sarah said they only dub about 2-3 episodes per week, and for Sarah it only takes about 4 hours to record dialogue as Ash.
    That said, I think she could be better if she actually did do a couple of more takes for an episode but TPCi only cares about
    quantity over quality. xD
    Anywho, even KG and co. agree that one of the few pluses of TPCi having the dub is that we
    have shorter dub gabs now. Now if only they would get rid of Carter Cathcart and Michele Knotz and
    stop being cheapskates on Shinji Miyazaki's music. xD

Yep. I had my doubts in Tangled: The Series at first, thinking it would just be a cash grab,
    but it is pretty good tbh. Can't wait for Season 2. xD
    Actually that used to be the case when the dub was on Kids' WB. xD

Yep. I'm glad Milo Murphy's Law, Big Hero 6: The Series and DuckTales (2017) are moving to Disney Channel.
    Disney Channel will finally become good again. xD
    Prior to the shows moving there, DC's only good series was Tangled: The Series.
    Their sitcoms are trash these days. xD
    Apparently, not. xD

Maybe. And maybe it'll start airing other older series on there since Lilo & Stitch: The Series, and Kim Possible
    started airing on there. xD

Speaking of Disney Channel, today is the network's 35th Anniversary. xD

Dang. My first Disney Channel shows were The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, PB&J Otter, Disney's Doug and Recess. Ah, good times. xD
    Nah, Disney Channel doesn't air third-party programming. That would be pretty cool, though. xD
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean a thing for NickToons. They're skipping Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V (Season 2). -____-

But this still isn't a definite thing. Space All we know is that Milo Murphy's Law, DuckTales (2017),
    Star VS The Fores of Evil and apparently Big Hero 6: The Series are moving to Disney Channel. xD
    If Pokémon has to change networks again, I just hope they don't go back to Cartoon Network or Arceus forbid, move to NickToons.
    NickToons treats Yu-Gi-Oh! like trash. -_____-
    Welp, according to Big Hero 6: The Series' comic book series,
    the series will also be moving to Disney Channel as well. xD

Okay, now I'm lowkey concerned, but I'm not gonna say
    Disney XD is dead just yet. They're probably just rebranding for some reason. xD

The only reason why they might be shutting down is because Disney is preparing to launch its own streaming service in 2019.
    Yep. I've actually tried tolerating Cathcart and Knotz, but I can't last more than 5-10 seconds without muting them these days. Lol. xD

Yeah. But I'd rather stick with the new characters + Ash per series formula.
    If TR ever became companions, that means there would be morons out there that would ship Jessie with Ash. X_______X
    Lol, that would be so disturbing, and hilarious. xD
    But only in the sub unless Nathan Price, Rachael Lillis and Eric Stuart came back. xD

Not gonna lie though, I wouldn't mind seeing Ash VS James in a League battle. James is pretty decent
    when he's actually a competent battler. xD
    Yeah. Ah, good times. xD
    I can see where the TR stans are coming from when they say these kind of TR episodes are good,
    but I'm still never gonna be a TR stan. Maybe aside from AG TR in Season 6-8. But only in the dub. They were hilarious. xD

I remember seeing one TR stan saying they want Jessie, James and Meowth to quit Team Rocket
    so they can become Ash's traveling companions in a future series. xD
    Yep. And CN canceled it of course. Jerks. But now some of the ex-Phineas and Ferb employees that worked on it
    are working with Dan Povenmrie and Swampy Marsh again on either Milo Murphy's Law or another project. xD

Yeah, Ash, Brock and Dawn are actually screaming in terror at this part. Lol. xD

IMO, TR would actually be decent characters if they stopped being evil and just became good guys,
    but nope... xD
    Yep. Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! was one of CN's better reboots... only because of the staff that was behind it. xD
    and Disney knows how to make good reboots/continuation series like DuckTales (2017) and Tangled: The Series.
    CN? Take notes. xD

Yep. I actually kinda did like TR in this episode. They genuinely did feel for Piplup.
    Lol at Jessie scaring Ash and co. with her huge temper. xD
    https://i.imgur.com/3PUL8MC.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…