• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But yeah Savitar is the worst Flash season villain so far lol. And part of that is because of the obvious lame reveal. Barry's time revenant? Lame! They could have came up with something better in my opinion. Lol
    As much as I'm complaining right now I do find Devoe better than Savitar at least lol. Savitar was overrated. I might have liked him more had it not been a time revenant of Barry.
    I still have to watch the latest Flash. I've heard it's a good episode. Hopefully I find Devoe more Interesting eventually. I don't know what it is I just can't get into him.
    Don't get me wrong the Flash is great, but out of all the seasons so far this is the weakest to me. And I say so far. I'm still giving it a chance. Most shows have a weak season. Arrows was season 3 or even 4. It's a tossup for most people.
    I'm the complete opposite lol. I actually find Devoe a bit uninteresting. This season of Flash has been a let down for me. You probably think I'm crazy lol. I just don't care for the new Devoe actor at all. The last very good season of Flash was season 2 in my opinion, but I'm still giving season 4 a chance.
    My cousin has the same thoughts as you lol. Hey, you're entitled to your opinion lol. People are still high off of Adrian Chase, and people are disappointed that Diaz is not as good as Chase. I think that's why fans are disappointed. I mean, it's a fair reason lol.
    Kirk Acevedo is putting on a show tonight! This has been a standout performance by him. I can't wait to see how this episode ends.
    Wow what an episode so far! A lot of Richard Dragon screen time. His story is being well written in this episode. I foresee a death!!!
    I study DC Comics anything, and I have no idea what the Quadrant is. Whatever it is, It's bigger than Richard Dragon. There's a bigger piece to the puzzle here. I have a feeling Richard Dragon isn't even the big baddie possibly. They already threw us off with Cayden James. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
    Yes Nebula is a big one as well.

I DON'T think Iron Man because he is confirmed to appear in Avengers 4. Unless those are flashbacks/timetravel shenanigans but I doubt that tbh.
    Thanos has all the Infinty Stones, almost all of the Avengers down. About to snap his finger and TJOING, an arrow pierces his head. HAWKEYE SAVES THE DAY!
    Yep. I thought Pip the Troll as well at first but now Eitri makes more sense if you ask me.

Well the OBVIOUS ending would be Thanos snapping his finger and the screen going to black but that'd be too predictable IMO :/ The Russos are better than that. But yeah I dunno.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…