• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
raichu27
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wanna join the new dawn club? :D Jack told me about it. The owner allows shipping talk too. I also really like her avatar (i'm thinking to owner is female or transfemale, thats what i pick up from them. they didn't have a gender stated in their profile).
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I'm very confused about that one person who deleted herself and other two members on my forum. I wondered if that person was hacked again, but i told them i don't want them on my forum for awhile. This person seemed really nice to me still on melanie's forum when i returned today; and didn't seem aware of what happened at all....
    raichu27
    raichu27
    I'll pass.

I think she was hacked again. Jackster told me on your forum the other day.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Okay.

I have to go now. See ya.

It seems that way too. :<
    It'll probably be awhile till i return to my forum still. The whole issue with those members actually traumatized me. And the fact that they seem against me for my autism too o_o;;; However, I may return to Melanie's forum soon. I've always found it a relaxful place, even at hard times, anyways.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Our raw honey gave me a major meltdown one time. I'm wary of it till my autism improves a lot more. Maple syrup is fine though.

I'm getting lots of chocolate when i shop today :3 Chocolate agree's awesomely with me overall now and its helped me stop crying a few days ago^^
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Is it just like nutrition bars?
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Nope. I'm getting chocolate covered coconut chips (i haven't tried those yet but i think they'll agree with me!), cacao goji snacks, chocolate yogurts, and sugar free ice cream.

And i gotta go. Mom needs the computer now. Bye!
    My mom wants me to get off the computer right now since the tv is triggering me. I don't know if serebii's works on my computer so i'll talk to you some other time. See ya!
    Hi. I have a favor to ask of you.

See, forums are feeling kinda....dramatic for me right now, and I want a break from them. I'm going to be talking to people on Discord instant messager for awhile to relax myself and not deal with any drama risks. Want to make an account and join me on there? Its free and easy to join. My name there is KorrinaLoverX9000.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    We saw nice flowers. :D

I feel it easier to use the toothy grin on this forum than my forum. I think I like it on here better.
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Nice! Seems like flower season so far.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Flowers are awesome ^_^ They don't get all complicated like people can get. They just focus on being pretty and growing. They're probably my favorite type of living thing.
    Hi Raichu! :D Are you happy today?

I had fun posting on an old forum of melanie's a little while ago.

Also, my brother is playing some really cool my little pony music right now ^___^
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Did you pray for me, too?

Not right now. Maybe later.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Yep I prayed for you. I prayed for you earlier today too :)

I guess forum games are fun for now ^_^

EDIT: Oh my mom might need the computer now. see ya :3
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Thanks, I've said another prayer for you this afternoon. :)

I've enjoyed playing it with you.

See ya.
    Latios wonders what you are doing.
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    I swear every time there is a register update, multiple registers aren't working properly. At least I am really good with fixing them so I haven't ever had to have tech support come out to fix them since that costs the store.

I think I also figured out what the problem I've been having with my car is.
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    I can just start a pm since that isn't limited on characters.
    raichu27
    raichu27
    That's not good about the register. At least you're good at fixing them.

Checked it out.
    Hi raichu! :3

I'm keeping calm and in good spirits. I still love korrina too ^_^ She's so special to me.

I plan on starting anne of green gables or playing pokemon again tomorrow.

I hope your day has been beautiful :) Simba got 4 walks today ^_^
    *Latios says his church was cancelled last weekend because of the blizzard we had.*
    raichu27
    raichu27
    That's a shame. That's happened with me a few times before.
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    Latios says that tomorrow is suppose to be more snow again...
    raichu27
    raichu27
    That's not good. It snowed yesterday here. It's been getting back to being more warmer here recently.
    *sigh* I sent you a pm...
    raichu27
    raichu27
    It also helps have more fun when you see the whole list of game threads on the first page or 2 rather than the first 3. Hope you feel better.

Glad I could be there for you. :)
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Looking at my avatar here makes me think of the good friends i have^^ I edited my status to mention something like that too.

I'm gonna logout and admire my av before i get off the computer to help my headache heal. See ya :) Thanks for being my friend too.
    raichu27
    raichu27
    See ya. Hope you feel better. :)
    Hi. Eliot was upset about a conversation he said we had that mighta been bashy to him. You should tell him you're sorry if you ever hurt his feelings. I've told him i'm sorry already.

I know you're not a mean person. And its probably mostly my fault if a convo like that came up. Hurting people feels so awful....
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Yeah. Just cuz i have trauma gives me no right to EVER be mean.

It proves nothing.

And thank you raichu. No one should feel hurt on my forum, or anywhere else.
    raichu27
    raichu27
    I just did that.

You're welcome. I agree.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Lets never be mean to anyone ever again.

Hopefully I never make any posts that are triggering to people on my forum either.

And thanks raichu :) You're a good friend.

I'm talking to dialga on discord. Its fun^^
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAICHU! :D *i already gave you a hug in your birthday pm; but here's another one^^*

I told other people its your birthday too and i hope that was okay with you.

I duno if i'll be online a lot today xD My brother's been using the computer for gaming even more lately.

I wanna get into gaming on my own computer sometime too =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…