• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Golden_Latias
Golden_Latias
Yeah. I think I've explained thoroughly. That, and generally feeling very, very lonely. You can share your information as long as it doesn't contain spoilers for upcoming episodes. I've decided to go into the rest of the series blind after SM74. Can't have expectations if I don't know what's coming, right?
Vipsoccermaster
Vipsoccermaster
Right. Best to be surprised about what's going to happen rather than be spoiled about it. It's like what another member here is doing, too (English only). It just hurts to see friends feeling down, if you know what I mean.
Vipsoccermaster
Vipsoccermaster
Anyway, I finally got caught up with the Aether Foundation arc and the professors' wedding episodes in English. It's the same as the Japanese versions, sure, but I think the dub handled the wedding episode better.
Vipsoccermaster
Vipsoccermaster
And I'm finally going to graduate very soon, on May 12, 2018, after needing to do one more assignment, that is. That's all I wanted to share for now, but I'm always up to keep the conversation going. It's a little weird to be doing it this way now that we switched forum software, but it'll have to do.
Golden_Latias
Golden_Latias
Eh, I'll get over it. I haven't seen the professor's wedding episode yet, but otherwise, I'm caught up with the dub along with the sub, naturally. And yeah, congratulations on graduating! I know that's a huge step for you! I'm up for keeping conversations going, because otherwise there would be no point in coming here anymore.
Vipsoccermaster
Vipsoccermaster
^^^ It's weird that we're limited to just 420 characters even for comments, but alas. Significant downgrade from having 2,000 characters in the old system.
Vipsoccermaster
Vipsoccermaster
With that out of the way, what have you been doing other than the Pokémon anime? Anything fun happening? And why are you lonely? Also just noticed you're "hidden," but that's fine.
Golden_Latias
Golden_Latias
Art, mostly. Working on my blog. I've been lonely 'cause I made some close friends within a certain community, and there's been drama lately that's caused them and many others to jump ship. So now I feel alone in this community, and it's made worse by the fact that there are a lot of younger people in it, and they're all caught up with exams. Not to mention, I don't really talk to a lot of people on here.