• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Goggled Petilil

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I finally got the first KH game you suggested to get me! (I know, it only took like an eternity, right?)
    Still won't play it for like a week though because I do need a KVM Switch so that I could set up my PS4 without it robbing my PC of the monitor, plus it would feel weird given the lack of cables of a decent length.

But hey, if you weren't so inactive I'd half expect a deluge of KH related stuff by now...
    W
    Wishmaker Latias
    Not sure what I feel about the difficulty though, I'm playing on Proud and not use continues and the first part felt great with the 3v1 on the island and Cerberus straight out of the first town. And the other stuff seems lacking, aside from random stuff like the invincible pot scorpion or the sniper monkeys, one can hope for a difficulty curve.
    The game is far less jank than expected tho, which is nice.
    Heyaaaa its been awhile, Its Sunshine from way back whenXD
    Goggled Petilil
    Goggled Petilil
    heeeeyyyyyyyyyyy (im kinda dead on this site sorry)
    Solar Faber
    Solar Faber
    Hey no so am IXD I'm on Discord now though Alura Lunarfrost#0295 if you use that at allXD
    Oh yeah I appreciate the whole wall of text regarding KH, but in short, the first disc for the PS4 I would have to get is Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX right? That has the first half-ish of stuff chronologically right? Then depending on if I liked it or not go to 2,8 and eventually 3? I think to try get it at the end of summer after I deal with all of the moving shenanigans.
    Goggled Petilil
    Goggled Petilil
    good that you managed to find the first disc for cheap. hopefully the series has been going alright for you
    W
    Wishmaker Latias
    I haven't got it yet, I'm still in need to move the last few boxes of stuff which should happen this week, yeah I know it's taking forever, but that is how it goes when you don't have a car. My PS4 is sitting in a box for two weeks now thinking I'd be done with moving earlier.
    W
    Wishmaker Latias
    I'm really super bored and would like to play something, anything really, but even my PC is kind of boxed up too, ending up with me using another one that isn't mine for now, I haven't really bought a new game for maybe like 5 months even, even on PC. Hopefully I'll deal with the moving once and for all soon.

Edit. Well I've got the money but forgot to bring my PS4, I regret everything, I'm so bored now...
    Goggled Petilil
    Goggled Petilil
    wait why wth cant i go through past conversations
    W
    Wishmaker Latias
    Yeah, that happened in favor of the new system.
    While some are drooling over custom avatars and stuff, others are mourning over lost conversations and the crappy VM character limit, which is 420 now(Which applies to comments like this, which are sort of the new VMs standard) And my inability to draw in tiny res made it so I don't get the solace of the fancy new avatar feature. Although you're using it to the fullest.
    W
    Wishmaker Latias
    I had to to edit my post like four times throwing out adjectives and the like, and it is a post of less than five sentences!
    I heard of the story, or more like that the story is so convoluted...
    And I thought Final Fantasy XV was complicated for stuffing chunks of the story into a separate full length movie, a short anime series, a demo version that is not a small part of the main game, and a little standalone fighting game not to mention actual DLC.
    Kingdom Hearts has it far worse it seems. (And like both KH and FFXV are by squeenix, expect 3 to pull something like that to completely seal the deal in regards to being very fragmented.
    Good thing I asked, it is hard to follow that, I'd have no chance making sense of the wikipedia page.

So the one for PS4 is the best one?
    Or does the PS4 experience come from two separate discs with the 2.8 not having all of the content that exists but new content not found in the other version, but lacking the old content?
    Well I just have happened to get a PS4, putting it like on the second place of the PS4 wishlist now.

But aren't you concerned about 3 being released as the games as service thing and being "complete in like 5 more years"?
    I mean the jokes go that you waited for an eternity already so 5 years are nothing but you know.
    I'd give FFXV as an example, again, like on launch there were people complaining that there it isn't a good game. 1.5 years and a bunch of free updates/paid DLC later a good chunk of critics say that it is good, the game's getting a PC release which ends up at the price of the base game at launch, but includes all of the current DLC and updates including one upcoming one DLC. While for console players you have to pay twice the price for all of the stuff. (If you have a PC, it is cheaper to rebuy the game with all the DLC for it than buying DLC for the console version.
    Maybe it would be more worth it waiting for the however fancy name the complete edition kh3 gets in six years or so?
    I remember you being like a big kingdom hearts fan...

So I've been considering trying to see what the whole hype train for three was about, but got super confused by the whole versions and stuff, little help with explaining that please?
    I didn't really like moon that much....and that means my expectations for ultrasun and ultra moon will be even lower....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…