• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Goggled Petilil
Goggled Petilil
pretty much yeah
W
Wishmaker Latias
Oh okay, thanks.
You don't seem so dead anymore, being suspiciously active, are you an imposter?
W
Wishmaker Latias
Well I can't believe how fractured the series really was, that those "movies" weren't just some 30 minutes short animations and were games.
If you put up with that from the start then you won't fear the news that they're doing KH3 in an episodic format like with HITMAN 2016

Although Square's really struggling to organize their work, so it'll be done, but will take a good 3000 years, the FF7 remake is evidence of it.
W
Wishmaker Latias
Well one of my favorite online retailer stores seems to stock the first disc I'll need pretty darn cheap, might as well get it a month earlier to kill time while the internet won't be set up, I hope it is not so confusing that I'd need an online guide...