• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! Its been awhile since we've talked!!! I hope life's been treating you well. I kinda have a stomach ache and I don't feel like sleeping right now. I rather not get into the details!...Okay I may of had too much sugar today xP;; I may wait a few days before I eat sweets again pretty much lol Unless it's like fruit. Fruit can't make people hyper or queezie so easily, I think...
    Yeah! I almost replied on my own page like I did when I first joined because I had completely forgotten how this place worked XD And interesting, How are you liking this new update? lol
    spyrois2cool
    spyrois2cool
    First off, keep tapping “comment” like I do. I’ll get the notification. Second of all...the UPGRADE to the forums is quite an abysmal!!! I said that already. I want the VMs to be back to the way they were, or have something I wanna call, “Visitor Message Thread”, or VM Thread for short.
    Hey! Whoa this place got really updated....I kinda forgot this place existed until i saw the post on the serebii page of this update and I was like omg! So yeah! what's up, how have you been? :D (PS: Do you remember me? lol XD)
    spyrois2cool
    spyrois2cool
    I do remember you. And the new VM system is an abysmal! No “view conversation” pages anymore or anything like that. The PMs got improved.

You might even say the forums got a...permanent mega-evolution!!!!! HAHAHAHSHSHAVA
    Heya! This system is going to get some getting used to, huh?
    spyrois2cool
    spyrois2cool
    Indeed. This new interface is an ABYSMAL to a user who relies so HEAVILY on VMs and the “view conversation” page.
    TrottingMinccino
    TrottingMinccino
    Maybe it's worth contacting a Mod about it, let them know how inconveniencing the new system is and suggest the changes we could do with! But please be calm about it...
    spyrois2cool
    spyrois2cool
    I am calm. I’m just saying my thoughts. How am I to use italics on here?!

Also, could you maybe contact a mod about it?
    (Yeah, I do have a Discord. Communicating over there would be pretty useful. And yeah, i'm totally up for playing you in Smash and MarioKart now and again! I'm actually out of practice with the former, haven't been playing lately as my time has been elsewhere!)
    Brody: *He slumps disappointingly.* Aww, bogus! I would've loved to use it...Oh well. This Houndoom sounds like a real bad dude, though. You think you'll be able to stop him?

-

[IMG] Flip: Sure, i'll keep that in mind...Anyway, the park shouldn't be far now.

(Oh! Playmates for Blitz, right? Sure, I could arrange that. I know you like dogs so i'll probably bring a Lilipup or Growlithe or something. Or maybe a Phanphy or Pancham.

Also, let me know when you want to switch to Dusty and company's Expedition.)
    Brody: Maisy Cindervale, the Fashionista!? I happen to like her... But dude, my mind, you just totally blew it! Strange armor that gives you moves you can't usually use? That sounds wicked! If I got my paws on one of those pieces, I could take surfing to a whole new level...

-

[IMG]: Heh. Kids can never wait...Good luck. *He walks away.*

-

[IMG] Flip: I dunno, man. There are some pokemon who WOULD dare. She's up to something, I just know it!
    Brody: Suit yourself. You got the big 4X, huh? Yeesh, that's rough, buddy. That must've--*A record needle scratches as he realizes something wrong with Fang's sentence.* Whoa whoa whoa! Did you just say a Houndoom made you eat an Ice Beam? Dude...how does that even?!

-

[IMG]: Ah, off to spend time with the little one, I bet? *Chuckles* There are plenty of parks around the city, but the best known one is Azure Heights. *He suddenly turns away, his nose is pointing North now.* ...Which is that way. *His arms are pointing what seems to be northwest of them.* Take any street thataway. You'll also see some signs from time to time, just follow those and you'll be there soon.

-

[IMG] Flip: Other than you being Grass and her being Poison? A shady girl like her would just love to put her venom in places that you wouldn't like...You'd better be careful if she shows up again!
    Brody: *Much like the last one, the sneeze makes him jump.* Yikes! Eh, no biggie. In the meantime maybe I can do somethin' for ya while you rest? Maybe get you some soup or something.

-

[IMG] *He's perplexed about Blitz calling Cory "Daddy", but doesn't press it.* Hey, i'm not doing anything! I simply noticed you looking a bit pent up.

-

[IMG] Flip: Maybe Beatrice could be it...*Devious glint* That is if you can survive the first date!

(Yes, that would probably raise some questions. Though on the other hand, adoption is a thing! Fun fact, Ricky's dad is NOT a Cinccino like you'd expect, though his mom is. Haven't decided on the rest of my characters, though. I tend to have a habit of having certain characters have parents who are differing pokemon species!)
    (Yeah, it would make things much easier, not to mention save text space!)

Brody: I haven't seen anyone else come by yet, so I guess i'm it! How'd a big guy like you come down with a cold, though?

-

*As Cory muddles about, a [IMG] passerby notices him and decides to stop.*
    [IMG]: Hey, you there, having trouble finding your way?

-

[IMG] Flip: *Laughs* Nah, what am I thinking? An elite dude like you is too smart to fall for something like that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…