• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
trident20
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there man. Been awhile. Feel free to comment on my team it's an awesome new innovative one. I posted one before as well too, so feel free to comment on that as well.
    -Psilo
    yep yep ^_^ that is great if you need any help with anything let me know i can help out also we have a discord server now instead of the xat chat so if you have a account don't be shy to come on...were all mostly hanging around there more then the thread lately. I am enjoying the game shiny hunting for ub burst XD and sure thing I will let ya know when i get it cloned...
    hey trident its been along time how you been? and i do indead have marshadow with a correct a nature ^_^ I can get it cloned by someone but it might take some time since i have to catch this person at very specific hours since there is a big time difference XD enjoying ultra sun and moon atm ;)
    I'm not sure how many people still use this forum, but I'll check in a couple times a week. Just looking for help for my pokedex.
    Dang its been awhile!
    I recently go back into pokemon and I've been playing through sun. I missed out on the events and was wondering if anyone has an extra marshadow or ash cap pikachu they are willing to part with.
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

can someone get me up to date on the current ou tier? like why is weaville border line? does anyone have a team i can borrow? im rusty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…