• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Wow lol.. I've only seen 2.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Let Me Guess, BOTH MCU Films so far XD. Black Panther and Infinity War?
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yes haha
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
HA! :) Do U Remember what Else that U Saw for the Remainder of Last Year? I would ASSUME Last Jedi and Thor: Ragnarok?
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yup I saw both of those near the end of last year.. I did NOT see Justice League
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
What did U Think Of Them? Just Curious LOVED Ragnarok, and Last Jedi was Quite Good IMO, but I DO PREFER The Force Awakens

I DON'T HATE Justice League, but it's a MEDIOCRE Film TBH.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I thought Ragnarok was the best of the 3 Thors, and The Last Jedi was excellent, I very slightly prefer The Force Awakens only because it had more and better lightsaber duels.. there wasn't even a single legit lightsaber-on-lightsaber duel in this movie.. the scene with Rey and Kylo team up was against Praetorian guards who weren't using legit lightsabers
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
EASILY!! Like People WITHOUT QUESTION would Say Ragnarok IS THE BEST Thor Solo Film LOL!! :) LOVED the Film. :) The Theater Scene ALONE in the Beginning. :)

Ans Last Jedi is GREAT!! :) I think there's some MINOR PROBLEMS and ISSUES, but still Good. :) I can Agree On the Lightsaber Thing. Tho... I *UCKING LOVE THE Rey and Kylo Ren VS. Praetorian Guard FIGHT!!! :)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Which theatre scene are you talking about?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
The Loki Play where Matt Damon, Sam Neill, and Hemsworth's Brother Appear in. LOVE Matt Damon as Loki :)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
oh haha I forgot about that.. yeah that was funny.. also as far as Justice League is concerned, even before knowing it was going to get bad reviews, my friend and I decided to boycott it just off the sexist decision they made to make the Amazon costumes more revealing compared to Wonder Woman, which was a truly incredible movie.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
UGH!! -__- ROLLS EYES. Yes, that was... SUPER DUMB!! Snyder being Snyder By Showing that Kind of Stuff.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Does DC even have a Kevin Feige?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I WISH!! They got a New Head of Division a few Months Now. His Name is Walter Hamada, he's the New Head, like he's the One Who let Spielberg do a Future Film. Pretty much ONLY LIKE Wonder Woman from the DCEU, Man Of Steel MEDIOCRE, I DESPISE Batman V. Superman WITH A PASSION, and Suicide Squad is just BAD!
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yeah I'm glad this new guy is taking over from Zack Snyder.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yes, as one point people had Dubbed it "The Snyderverse" ROLLS EYES it's DUMB! We'll See how the Rest Go

Re-Watching Ant-Man, Showing My Friend this for the First Time, LOVE this Film. :)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Nice, that's a great movie.. now is a great time to rewatch it too.. right before ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Indeed! :) Part Of Why I Re-Watched it. :) Since my Friend HAD NOT SEEN the Film Before, I Figured I'd Show it to him BEFORE we Saw Ant-Man And The Wasp in 2 Months. :)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yes definitely, has your friend seen IW?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
YES!! Yes he did See it with Me On My 2nd Viewing! :)