• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Rock Captain 99
Rock Captain 99
Hello brother..

Hahaha.. it's nothing like that. It's just i define feat little differently from general perception. I would not count a particular achievement as feat unless the pokemon wins a battle. Sure, it is arguably the strongest pokemon of ash, but after it evolved into greninja, it's win ratio is little low against those super strong opponents it faced.
Rock Captain 99
Rock Captain 99
For e.g, even though it's battle against gardevoir was amazing, it lost. Same with MCX. The other opponents it defeated were strong, but not that to make it qualify for top 5 feats!

Your definition of feat is different, and i absolutely have no issue with that. But i have told what i think. His other pokemon have achieved other things which better qualify for top 5 feat rather than ash-greninja's wins!
Genaller
Genaller
Okay that’s fine but you do understand that by your definition of “feat” having a competitive battle against Arceus but loosing would be a worse feat than defeating a Magikarp since the former isn’t a win but the latter is.

Also for the record while Greninja momentarily collapsed after Ash and Greninja de-synced, he was never confirmed to be KOed hence the Gardevoir battle wouldn’t count as a loss for him.
Genaller
Genaller
In addition while Mega Sceptile doesn’t have enough credibility on its own; reverse power scaling from Ash-Greninja (who would be rated on the (Mega) Gardevoir and MC-X feats) would still in all likelihood put M-Sceptile either above or on par with Ash’s other Aces (pre-SM).
Rock Captain 99
Rock Captain 99
Haha.. no no.. defeating a weak pokemon would not be feat.

Greninja might not have lost, but it didn't won either. So i would not count that in top 5 or top 10 feats. Surely, holding it's own against a very tough opponent is a great achievement, but i would not count it in even top 10 feats.