• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Genaller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm I like the concept of Amino in that there's a lot of variety in communities. I just wish the UI was a bit more intuitive and slick. :p

Great idea nonetheless! What specific part of the place in Amino were the polls from about Greninja if I may ask? I might revisit Amino again for the hell of it once finals are done but still!
    Hmm, did the Versus Thread get deleted for any reason? I see a replacement thread for it which you made....but I'm not really sure about what happened suddenly TBH. Could you bring me into light about all this? :)
    What do you think of Let's go Pikachu/Eevee rumor? Lol
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    As for the game itself I'm not really sure what to think of it at this point. I'm not sure I like the idea of it being in Kanto but then again it could possibly be a chance to upgrade the storyline and maybe actually make a subplot for Mewtwo and Mew.

Or it could be a spin off for all we know
    Genaller
    Genaller
    IIRC apparently in the new games both Red and Blue will be our rivals while we’re a new character, so they do seem to be updating the storyline. 1 thing I’m curious about is how much generation diversity will there be (a.k.a how prevalent will Pokémon from other gen be)? Like for example if I play the Eevee edition, would I be able to evolve my Eevee into Leafeon or Sylveon if I felt like it?
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I think all the Eevee evolutions will be available at one point. They did include mega evolution for Hoenn Pokémon in ORAS and evolutions like Togekiss in HG/SS as well as some Hoenn/Sinnoh Pokémon post game iirc
    Lycanroc's development was done and depicted really well! Its red eyes rage issue finally got sorted out with a nice bonding moment(inclusing flashbacks with Ash) and it doesn't have an issue with getting wet anymore. It afterwards had a battle with Tapu Bulu where is learned Stone Edge(which means Lycinium-Z confirmed for Ash)!
    Reactions: CMButch
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well even before Lycanroc activated red eyes rage mode Krookodile still was holding off Lycanroc pretty comfortably, though without red eyes rage mode activating the battle could've been a bit closer than it was. My guess is somewhere between B+ to A-.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Interesting; I was thinking somewhere from A- to A (it honestly seemed like Nanu and Krookodile were just toying with Ash and DL). At the very least Nanu didn’t seem to be taking the battle too seriously. Speaking of which Nanu does seem to be a good deal above Hala and Olivia.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well, if Nanu was just toying with Ash and Lycanroc, then....yeah, likely A- to A. Yeah, there isn't any doubt that Nanu is quite above Hala and Olivia. :)
    Hey man, did you see new rumors of remakes of Yellow being made this year( maybe next year)? I wonder how will that mirror on anime? I really doubt Gen 8 games will come out in 2020. My bet is 2019.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Nope; this is the first I’m hearing of it. Maybe they could have a Kanto arc after the league where Lillie takes on the gym challenge with Ash serving as her mentor. It probably won't have much impact but a guy can dream right :).
    CMButch
    CMButch
    Yeah, when I saw it for the first time, I got small panic attack thinking it will be Gen 8 opener xd, like related to Gen 8. Then I found out that it wouldn't be related to Gen 8. I am like thank God. Lol xd. Abut anime I was thinking since Giovanni is in action what if Necrozma arc's main setting is in Kanto?
    CMButch
    CMButch
    Or another theory is that they'd have again small arc in Kanto or as you said Lillie taking gym challenge in Kanto. If it's Necrozma arc then my theory about league being finished before 2019 may be true,( if those let's go Eevee/Pikachu launch in N/D 2018 or early 2019) so we can have more than 6 months for Necrozma arc and fillers between.
    Just take a look at the new titles! :D
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah looks like Lycanroc will likely get some good development here, and get its issues sorted out(most importantly the red eye thing(which I bet is very likely a special power/ability of it). Pikachu vs Mimikyu with Let's Snuggle Forever will very likely be epic though Pikachu is very much expected to win there. The most exciting one seems to be SM78: Will we really get an epic clash with UB's there?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah not gonna lie; I’m pretty hyped for SM78 since Tomioka will be writing it and Iwane is an animation director for it :)!
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well now it looks like Dusk Lycanroc would have e to defeat 3 of Nanu's Pokemon in a 3 vs 1 (as per the rule of Ula Ula Grand Trial) for Ash to defeat Nanu. :D

And I guess multiple UB's would very likely appear in SM78, with a clash happening between them. Dephender mentioned in a deleted post earlier that 'Rumble' is very likely a pun of thunder and lightning, which means Xurkitree could appear there
    Hey man, do you play Fortnite?
    CMButch
    CMButch
    Forgot to add:It's free game and it's not pay to win. You rely on skill and team(duos and squad).It's pretty addictive game, tbh. One of the biggest problems is since people are beginners they will find very hard to get even a kill. You have to master some stuff( crafting is the most important in order to win.
    CMButch
    CMButch
    I started played last week and I progressively got better but even then I still get shot when I land. Sometimes I last so long because I don't engage in battles. They can put you with players who played Fortnite for like months and months.I am thinking if you want to play, we can find Akkipedi and one more guy to form some "Serebii" squad, so we can play occasionally.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Seems pretty interesting; I’ll check it out when I have time and let you know what I think
    Looks like red eyes 'rage' Lycanroc is back in the battle vs Nanu's Krookodile! :D
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah it’s good to see Lycanroc getting appropriate focus. Now that I think about the red eye form could be heightening Lycanroc’s battle instincts similar to how ME also heightens a Pokémon’s battle instincts though as of yet I don’t know what the viability boost for REM (“red-eye mode”) should be (as of now it doesn’t seem to be all that much though let’s see what happens in the next few episodes).
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, honestly I'm starting to think as well that the red-eyes 'rage mode' of Dusk Lycanroc would be a special ability or power-up for it in the anime (possibly anime-exclusive) which would give it a stat/power boost. I guess it'll be a matter of when Dusk Lycanroc learns to control it's rage mode, which will ultimately increase its battle viability, giving it a power up like Infernape's Blaze.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Anyway, the red eyes rage mode thing is really very intriguing without doubt and it remains to be seen what that turns out to be in the end. :)
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Just got home from work and planning to watch Sailor Stars. How are you?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I see ^^. Pretty good :). I visited my sister in Chicago last week, so that was really fun :D. Although I admit that a part of me is a bit down since my results from my last semester weren’t that good (relative to how I usually do anyways), but I guess that’s just part of life.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Cool. That sucks.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    They could just have Torracat/Incineroar use Darkium-Z if need be. Also there have been cases where the Z-moves were non-STAB (Pikachu and Normalium-Z).
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Normalium-Z is actually an exception if you look at it. A Pokemon has only used Breakneck Blitz in the anime when it didn't have a Z-move of its own typing. Like Pikachu, Rowlet and Rockruff used it it when they didn't have a Z-move of their own typing.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Breakneck Blitz is actually a stand-in Z-move for Ash's Pokemon when they don't have a Z-move of their own typing.
    Hey, how are you today Genaller

v Btw @ below comment, that "not available" message shows when the owner of the profile is banned
    Reactions: Genaller
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I just finished up my finals for the term, so I’m feeling pretty good :). I’ll be visiting my sister in Chicago for a week starting tmw, so I’m really excited about that :D. How’ve you been recently keepitsimple?
    BTW I'd like to ask you one thing if you don't mind, what up with 'Mr. H'? I clicked on his profile and it just showed: 'This user's profile is not available'. I wonder what's the case, it left me totally surprised.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I know very well whom you are referring to with 'Mr. H', what I meant was that I clicked on his profile page link and his profile page isn't viewing(showing that 'this user's profile is not available').

It left me surprised initially but now I know what the matter is. I think you should check it out too(if you haven't already).
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Wow that’s pretty weird. Does that mean he got banned? Speaking of was my profile also like that when I got banned (I think it was around mid March last year). Is this perhaps a feature of the new system? Regardless I had him on my ignore list, so I guess it doesn’t make a difference.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Exactly, that's the case. Pokegirl Fan~ made me pretty clear about this matter. Find it hard to believe lol.

It's a really wierd feature of this Xenforo forum system....quite a ridiculous feature but that's the case.
    Well first of all, I now I'm a bit late in wishing you, but anyway, belated Happy Birthday! :) It just completely passed through my mind, sorry for that! :(

I've been fine, just a quite a bit busy for the last 3 days with my auditions. I know that I haven't posted in the Anime Polls section for quite some time now, but anyway, I'll start posting there soon after.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Well it’s the thought that counts; thanks for wishing me :)!

Ah I see; that’s good to hear (it’s better to be busy than to have nothing to do :p). I myself am right in the middle of finals, so I probably won’t be too active till the 23rd (or rather 24th your time lol).
    Happy birthday!
    Reactions: Genaller
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it :).
    Dragalge
    Dragalge
    You're welcome! Hope you had a good one!

And you can now change your usertitle and expand it past the 20 character limit now! :p
    Hey there, I am in year 12 at the moment. I like it because it's something I've always enjoyed. Computers and maths is something I've been interested in as a kid. Ik a website where we can play if you are interested, however, if you do prefer playing through here I am more than happy to do that as well ^^.
    I see that you are doing an undergrad on maths, why do you personally like maths?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Hey,

My response was too long, so I P.M.ed it. You should be able to find it in conversations.
    Hey there! Nice to meet you.
    If you are interested in a battle, I use pokemon showdown mainly - I don't have a 3ds ^^
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Nice to meet you as well :)! Ah I see; never mind then. What year of school are you in? Also why do you personally like mathematics (and related subjects like physics and CS)? If you’re up for it we could try doing a chess game (basically we can just post our moves 1 by 1).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…