• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dragonfree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I had a hard night tonight, so i disided to be on this forum (and even post a bit) for awhile just cuz i have pretty happy memories of this place from back in 2017. Its comforting for me (even though i have a close friend who can't stand this place now too...)
    Can i break down the concept of morphic into its most basic form:"Group of scientists makes pokemorphs" and make my own story about the concept? I feel like its basic enough for me to write one without it feeling like a copy, I would have none of the same pokemon, no religion stuff, much different tone, ect. I just wouldn't feel right writing it without asking you first. even though it wouldn't be that similar.
    S
    Somerandompokemonfan
    so i actually cant find out how to post/write something on this forum. do i make a new conversation?
    Dragonfree
    Dragonfree
    You go to the forum you want - in this case Fan Fiction - and click the "Post new thread" button on the right side of the page. Be sure to read the rules of the Fan Fiction forum first.
    S
    Somerandompokemonfan
    okay thank you
    Hello there, I see you're also a programmer. Very cool. What language(s) is/are your best?
    Dragonfree
    Dragonfree
    I'm partial towards Python, but also work a lot in JavaScript.
    i enjoy the more realistic twist(sorta realistic) on the series(the series being pokemon). i realized that the quality really depended on the writer. Great job! you should adapt it into a comic sometime, if you find an artist or if you already know how to draw.
    i saw your "morph fic" and i enjoyed it, i always thought the basic concept of "morphs" had potential but i hated all of what i read(wasnt much but still, and im not a HUGE fan of the idea). But i really enjoyed your story, i'm currently on chapter 8.
    hi, dragonfree

about my story, the search for nido....

i do it like that, cause i'm not all that good at writing fanfics... this was actually my first fanfic...
    Dragonfree
    Dragonfree
    You should try writing it in a more booklike format! Check out some of the other stories in the forum and see how they do it. It's fine if you're not the best yet - just make sure to follow the forum rules, keep practicing, and hopefully you'll get some feedback to help you along!
    I got back in touch with an old friend today :3 I plan on talking to her on discord sometime soon but right now i'm too sensitive to be on any site other than serebii's.

have you ever tried macarons? I had one yesterday. It tasted mostly like sugar i guess but I still found it very tasty! I personally like sweet flavors xD
    I bablefished the pokemon move 'power up punch' from english, to hawaiian, then back, after reading babbled pokemon moves on your site today.

I got the word 'hiccup' xD

I may bable the move Aura Sphere next.

You should update these to your site sometime haha :p
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    LOL! Aura Sphere is even funnier. It translated to "The Islands"! (using the same language i used for power up punch)

wtf xDDDD hahahahaha
    Dragonfree
    Dragonfree
    Haha, nice. For all that automatic translation has improved in the past fifteen years, this works as well as ever.
    Isn't spring wonderful? :D I saw these very elegant blue flowers when I was out with simba today. I loved them! Looking at beautiful things like that can really make ones mood feel nicer :3

I still love korrina.

I'm avoiding my forum due to drama thats happened right now.
    Dragonfree
    Dragonfree
    Spring is good! The weather in Iceland hasn't been very springy lately, though, haha. We had a snowstorm a couple of days ago.

That really sucks about the drama. :( Hope it dies down.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    It has but. I'm worried about drama from some other people now. I don't plan on returning anytime too soon. :/ Some friends of mine from there though i'm talking to them on discord now :) Do you use discord too?
    How are you today? I'm a little worried about some stuff a person said to me on my forum, but i'm trying to stay calm. Life isn't black and white anyways. :)

Do you like Lisa Frank? I think she's done some of the cutest artwork ever :3 Lots of baby animals ^_^ Hehe, i love baby animals, especially cartoony ones X3;
    Dragonfree
    Dragonfree
    Yeah, try to stay cool.

I can't say I've heard of her! I do like baby animals, though.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Whats your favorite kind of baby animal? :) I like kittens and puppies ^_^

My dog is an old man now. He's 11. I'll be really sad when his time comes. :( I hope Korrina will still have the power to make me feel cheerful when that day comes. I'm sure i'll need her extra then.

Thanks Butterfree :) I do try to stay cool ^_^ Its been hard but i'm getting better at it now. Korrina help's too.
    Is there any way to get around the swear filter in the fanfic area? I'm trying to post a story about Guzma and he's a potty mouth.
    Dragonfree
    Dragonfree
    You can insert size tags around a single letter in the word! size=4 appears to be the default font size, so that will make it invisible. (In the rich text editor, you can do the same by highlighting one letter in the word and then selecting that font size.)
    (i guess i get awkward feelings over seeing people if i'm attracted to them; unless its some super huge crush that makes me feel all 'safe' and stuff xD i am so modest hahaha)
    I also played on a dress up site i used to play on last night. I played lots of cute games featuring children and animal themed dress up xD It was fun. I guess being more into girls than guys right now makes the typical 'pretty girl' dress ups seem more awkward to me now...(lol that said, i still love korrina, and she's probably what i still look at most on pinterest xD)
    Hi Butterfree! I hope you've been doing well.

Forums have been too much drama for me lately, so i'm trying to take a break from them and do more youtube and pinterest, which are sites I don't feel I have to chat with people on.
    Hi Dragonfree! I hope you have a wonderful easter :D

I plan on taking a bunny plushie out with me to a resteraunt tomorrow to celebrate xD

I'm gonna wear a pink dress too^^

It'll be fun :D
    Dragonfree
    Dragonfree
    Awww, sounds cute! Happy Easter to you too!
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Thanks Butterfree^^ Easter is all about cuteness in the end :D

I had a dream tonight about coloring cake slices too^^
    Do you like the update so far? :)
    Dragonfree
    Dragonfree
    It's pretty good! Still have to get used to some things and figure some things out, but there are lots of really nice new features.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    My brother told me they're using a Discord server now :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…