1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Xenomata

1. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    Sorry about the brief silence, but Emolga was a pain to breed, more than it should have been anyways, between getting an Emolga to spawn, attempting to SOS chain it, then remembering I had it's HA in a different ball, then repeating getting it to spawn, then breeding til a Female in a Level Ball with the HA hatched, then getting the egg moves onto it (thanks Smeargle)...
    May 28, 2018
  2. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    THEN I bred nature onto it TWICE (went from Jolly to Timid), and THEN I could breed for IVs. Anyways...
    Emolga in Level Ball has the egg moves Air Slash, Speed Swap, Tickle, and Baton Pass.
    Jolly Bruxish in Friend Ball has Strong Jaws and the egg moves Rage, Ice Fang, and Poison Fang.
    May 28, 2018
  3. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    Rufflet is in a Level Ball with its HA and Careful nature, and Froakie will, as said earlier, be in a Love Ball with Protean HA and the egg moves Toxic Spikes, Power-up Punch, Water Sport, and Bestow. Timid nature. Cryogonal is Timid.
    May 28, 2018
  4. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    I'm gonna breed Beast Carvanha anyways, since I realized I don't have a Sharpedo yet, so if you care it will be Jolly with Speed Boost HA, with the egg moves Hydro Pump, Brine, Psychic Fangs, and Destiny Bond. I can put one aside for you if you wish. I'm still on Discord, so if you wanna chat there, I'm game. (Don't mind the Savail part, it's for a server)
    May 28, 2018
  5. FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    oh man so many posts lol sorry been extremely busy with things i haven't even breed anything I need to -_- but thanks whenever your ready to donate more let me know
    May 28, 2018
  6. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    Actually there's only so many cause 420 character limit... also this is the first time I did any messaging on this newfangled forum...
    May 28, 2018
  7. FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    hahaha yeah i hear you but anyway whenever ready just let me know I will try to log on much as I can this week busy with stuff still a tiny bit.
    May 29, 2018
  8. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    Week has been busy, house cleaning and all that, didn't really want to say "Hey I'm ready!" only to remember I still had work to do.
    Things should be less hectic this weekend, if you have nothing going on then.
    May 31, 2018
  9. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    Just wondering how things are on your end. Closing in on close to a month since initially contacting you is all. I am aware you've been busy, but I'd at least like to make sure we don't all forget.
    Jun 23, 2018
  10. FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    nah i did forget just kinda went on hiatus playing pokemon which switch got me addicted atm im still alive XD
    Jul 3, 2018
  11. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    Ah, say no more, I understand completely. I think I might have spent all of a month just wandering around BotW for shrines when I first got it, and all the hours I put into Splatoon 2 could legally put me in a missing persons report...
    Well, you enjoy that. I certainly did.
    Jul 4, 2018
    FairyWitch likes this.
  12. FairyWitch
    FairyWitch
    yeah I see i heard that game is good sad I am not a huge fan of zelda i did try to play it again when they brought twilight princess back on the wii but didn't really play the game much still but tbh i barely played my wii anyway lol I might pick it up later on and try it one more time. I heard its a great game but yeah not a fan of splatoon but it i a popular game i see :)
    Jul 28, 2018
  13. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    BotW doesn't really feel like a Zelda game, while still being a Zelda game... does that make sense? At the very least, I can still appreciate it as a Zelda game. Twilight Princess was actually my first Zelda, and gave me the impression that it was a more serious series of games... and then I learned that Wind Waker and other Toon Link games existed...
    Jul 29, 2018
  14. Xenomata
    Xenomata
    Splatoon... yeah I can understand not liking it, but I certainly still think it's a rare gem worth seeing what's up, given how popular it is for being a new Nintendo IP. I mean, it's even getting recognition in Smash Bros.
    Jul 29, 2018