• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Xenomata
Xenomata
Sorry about the brief silence, but Emolga was a pain to breed, more than it should have been anyways, between getting an Emolga to spawn, attempting to SOS chain it, then remembering I had it's HA in a different ball, then repeating getting it to spawn, then breeding til a Female in a Level Ball with the HA hatched, then getting the egg moves onto it (thanks Smeargle)...
Xenomata
Xenomata
THEN I bred nature onto it TWICE (went from Jolly to Timid), and THEN I could breed for IVs. Anyways...
Emolga in Level Ball has the egg moves Air Slash, Speed Swap, Tickle, and Baton Pass.
Jolly Bruxish in Friend Ball has Strong Jaws and the egg moves Rage, Ice Fang, and Poison Fang.
Xenomata
Xenomata
Rufflet is in a Level Ball with its HA and Careful nature, and Froakie will, as said earlier, be in a Love Ball with Protean HA and the egg moves Toxic Spikes, Power-up Punch, Water Sport, and Bestow. Timid nature. Cryogonal is Timid.
Xenomata
Xenomata
I'm gonna breed Beast Carvanha anyways, since I realized I don't have a Sharpedo yet, so if you care it will be Jolly with Speed Boost HA, with the egg moves Hydro Pump, Brine, Psychic Fangs, and Destiny Bond. I can put one aside for you if you wish. I'm still on Discord, so if you wanna chat there, I'm game. (Don't mind the Savail part, it's for a server)
FairyWitch
FairyWitch
oh man so many posts lol sorry been extremely busy with things i haven't even breed anything I need to -_- but thanks whenever your ready to donate more let me know
Xenomata
Xenomata
Actually there's only so many cause 420 character limit... also this is the first time I did any messaging on this newfangled forum...
FairyWitch
FairyWitch
hahaha yeah i hear you but anyway whenever ready just let me know I will try to log on much as I can this week busy with stuff still a tiny bit.
Xenomata
Xenomata
Week has been busy, house cleaning and all that, didn't really want to say "Hey I'm ready!" only to remember I still had work to do.
Things should be less hectic this weekend, if you have nothing going on then.
Xenomata
Xenomata
Just wondering how things are on your end. Closing in on close to a month since initially contacting you is all. I am aware you've been busy, but I'd at least like to make sure we don't all forget.
FairyWitch
FairyWitch
nah i did forget just kinda went on hiatus playing pokemon which switch got me addicted atm im still alive XD
Xenomata
Xenomata
Ah, say no more, I understand completely. I think I might have spent all of a month just wandering around BotW for shrines when I first got it, and all the hours I put into Splatoon 2 could legally put me in a missing persons report...
Well, you enjoy that. I certainly did.