• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R_N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Call of Pokéball: Infinite Kanto

At least the whole overworld encounter thing is going to be the de facto way now. One more step to true open world I guess.
    R_N
    R_N
    it's gamefreak, i could easily see them drop this forever moving forward for no adequately explaiend reason
    So what are your thoughts, now that Let's Go games are revealed?
    R_N
    R_N
    gen 1 only is super ultra garbage 64
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Will you still get it, or will you skip out? Or do you need to know more to decide?
    R_N
    R_N
    at the momet, probably not!
    if the post game is interesting and opens up, maybe, but i d o u b t i t
    Assuming all or most of these Pokemon rumors are true, would you still buy the game if the basic mechanics are still there, or would you skip out on it?
    With the recent rumor that Pokemon Let's Go will only have the original 151 Pokemon, I'm starting to think that this is Game Freak's own version of a spin-off.
    R_N
    R_N
    i mean you can spin it however you like, but you'll be running from the truth that gamefreak released a mainline pokemon title in 2018 with only gen 1 pokemon in it as their premiere switch title.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It being the premier Switch title is unusual, but I still think we would get a generation 8 later on the road.
    Do you think the Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee rumors are legitimate?
    R_N
    R_N
    yeah, actually

and to preempt your next guestion, my reaction is thus: *scratches down my entire face* uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I know you didn't quite like Fates that much, but one aspect I did like, at least on paper, was the idea of individual abilities.
    R_N
    R_N
    yeah those were fun even if a ton of them were just useless
    Previously, we had a Smash Bros. game with DLC with a short and definitive end (with the announcement of Bayonetta). Do you think that they would ever use further DLC support like Street Fighter V?
    Do you think that another third party character has a chance in Smash Switch? Anyone in particular?
    R_N
    R_N
    i'd rather they not add anymore, honestly, but it's always to the whims of sakurai so who knows
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I was more asking if you think Sakurai would add anymore.
    R_N
    R_N
    Probably, the well of Nintendo characters worth putting into smash is drying up
    What is your opinion on Zapdos and Moltres?
    R_N
    R_N
    zapdos is a design that barely makes sense in 2D and i am convinced they just use an entirely different design if the yever need its wings folded
    moltres exists
    II just wonder what the trophy description would be like.

"As if it was gaining power from a certain somebody. Greninja reveals its ultimate form."
    R_N
    R_N
    They'd probably just say Ash's name, I mean, it's right there in the form.
    Assuming Greninja makes it back for Smash Switch, do you think they might give him an Ash-Greninja final smash? I mean, the form is in the games, but I could also see it as being "too anime".
    R_N
    R_N
    Yeah, probably.
    "Too anime" means nothing. Everyone is voiced by their anime voice actors, jigglypuff got in on the back of the anime, mewtwo LITERALLY speaks lines directly from the anime
    more to the point it doesnt matter because if Ash-Greninja can get into the actual, mainline pokemon titles, well...
    Would Fire Emblem Warriors make a good purchase in your opinion?
    R_N
    R_N
    FEW has some issues to be sure. The difficulty curve is significantly in your favor, it has grinding issues if you want to go 100% (for the love of god do not do this), the voice acting can be hit or miss sometimes. The clone issue is really, really bad.....
    R_N
    R_N
    But honestly? I liked it more than Hyrule Warriors. The game is more forgiving and even when it's easy it's never really dull. All of the movesets feel good instad of being varying degrees of "well this is visually interesting but if i have to play ruto one more time i will die". There is one giant boss and he's easy. There are so many fantastic quality of life changes!
    R_N
    R_N
    History Maps are, on the whole, shorter than the adventure maps but there's less filler and you feel like you're actually making progress
    And while the VA can be miss, there's a lot of hits and even innane conversation can add some much needed life to the cast.
    Testing this system if you don't mind.

So you think Arms and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will get new representatives? What about a Gen VII Pokemon like Decidueye?
    R_N
    R_N
    Gen 7 pokemon, who knows. They might jump straight to gen 8, they may double dip on a previous gen...can never tell with the pokmon company.
    also oh my goddddddddddddd there's a 420 cap on this? this is the worst
    R_N
    R_N
    If they do gen 7, they'll probably go with a more popular pokemon like Lycanroc, Mimikyu or what have you. Not that Decidueye isn't popular, but there's worlds differences going on here. Pokken is no indication, they clearly had more free reign what with their gen 5 pokemon being...Chandelure. And their gen 6 pokemon being Braixen (before DLC).
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I was thinking that they could use a Gen 8 Pokemon as additional DLC like what they did with Corrin. Decidueye was just the first to come to mind, and seeing as how Greninja got a spot, Decidueye could get a spot. I could kind of see Mimikyu working though.
    Yay you get to use your puffy Articuno avatar again from when you were a mod! :D

Where was that avatar if I may ask tho
    R_N
    R_N
    Welp, cannot upload any avatar. It refuses to preview anything and I can't give the okay to use them.
    R_N
    R_N
    okay there we go, it doesnt update or preview at all. so dumb...
    Dragalge
    Dragalge
    Ah nostalgia! Reminds me when you first infracted me back in 2012. :)
    Still though, couldn't we have a simple E3 trailer on the 12th and then have the tournament? It seems weird to me that we would first see the game during a tournament.
    I think it will be pretty easy because any leaks from them will be pretty easy t ofind out and ban forever.
    With the Smash Invitational announced on June 12, do you think that we might get Smash information before then (maybe it the form of a pre-E3 direct)?
    What about third party characters? Will any more make the cut (speculative question of course)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…