• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jeal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• About your latest reply from "A saga don't focused on the games's quest" thread, well my fan projects from my sig are bullet hell games like "Touhou" with Pokemon characters, and I thought the genre would fit well with the showcase/contest/battle stuffs. As for the ranking system, I play an arcade dancing game named "Pump It Up", and not only you have to pass the song, but your overall skill is evaluted in real time.
    About your recent post about the Serena special episode thread, I used to promote my fangame about Serena last year to the fans to try it out, and some fans were hesitating because how she was portrayed in the anime, as they really hate her doing girly things and the constant ship teases the writers made her with Ash, which is something you don't see about the SM girls.
    Reactions: Jeal
    Jeal
    Jeal
    I know, but is still hypocritical. I think that Serena is a great character, even if the writers didn't make much about her.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…