• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Genaller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lillie>Dawn>Iris=Misty>>>Serena=May pretty much.
    Reactions: Genaller
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Lillie tops Dawn for me because of her comedic moments. I wish that someone would get as much screentime as Dawn got again though
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Maybe they’ll actually give us an arc with Lillie doing the Kanto gyms considering the next set of games (I probably won’t get my hopes up but I can still dream :)). If they did this, then Lillie would most likely be my fav.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I would love something like that.
    I think she has like 14 focus episodes as of right now while everyone else excluding Ash has around 6
    Lol I'm the only one that voted for vs Brandon (3rd battle) so far.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah :(. We basically got reserves at the Battle Frontier because of FRLG promotion and reserves at the SL because of HGSS promotion. There were no remakes during BW and Sawyer covered the ORAS promotion, so they didn’t bother.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I swear I would pay money to see episodes dedicated to the daily lives of Ash’s older Pokémon at Oak’s lab.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    It would be better than watching an endless journey with Ash never winning a league.
    Joined amino and voted for Electivire already in your poll. :) Did you notice me?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    1) vs Alain Kalos League
    2) vs Paul Sinnoh League
    3) vs Brandon final battle
    4) vs Gary Johto League
    5) vs Drake Orange League
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah that sounds about right :).
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I posted it in amino :). Now that I think about it these 5 battles provide a very nice summary of Ash’s progression in trainer skill :-D.
    How did you enjoy Lycanroc's Splintered Stormshards today which subdued 2 mighty UBs? :D
    Genaller
    Genaller
    SS looked pretty cool though I doubt we can really use that as a power scaling feat. I would’ve preferred if we got a legitimate battle between Lycanroc and an Ultra Beast though I guess getting what’s basically a contest/performance appeal round is fine. I wonder if we’ll ever get a proper UB battle :-/.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well it wasn't an exact battle for sure but Splintered Stormshards did weaken/subdue the UBs for the Ultra Guardians enough to catch them. Well of course the dazzling combo would leave even Top Coordinators/Kalos Queen Aria in shame! :p
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Anyway...yeah, I wonder when they will give us a proper UB fight! I bet they could probably do it against Guzzlord.
    Masked Royal once again appearing in SM81 where Torracat would be in action! :D Can Torracat finally get it's revenge for its previous losses and bet the seeimgly unbeatable Incineroar? Will Torracat evolve into Incineroar here in the process??? I wonder....
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    That'd be a better way of summing up the rivalry between the Masked Royal's Incineroar and Ash's Torracat. A much better way than having Torracat battle against it again a have it suffer the embarrassment of another loss.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Electivire got another vote! Maybe it could be a close call even here as well.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Amusingly PBF brought up an older poll over here where Torterra beat Elecitivre by 1 vote except I had voted for Torterra in that poll, so retroactively Electivire wins that poll as well :).
    So far I find it pretty good. It's a bit hard to get used to some character designs and voice actor changes but I find it better in terms of pacing while the OVAs were quite slow at times and I have also heard that this adaptation is more faithful to the novels as well. Also, I like how the transition between the FPA and the Galactic Empire is being handled thus far but I wish Phezzan didn't get the shaft this hard.
    Darthlord7
    Darthlord7
    I would say that the biggest flaw I have noticed so far is the lack of classical music during space battles which imo was astounding while the current ost is quite generic. The CGI on the other hand looks pretty dope. Well I hope it stays like that and why not improve in future seasons.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah I already knew about that Pokémon battle channel. The fact that they’re equating lvls makes it widely inaccurate. The Yu-Gi-Oh! duels on the other hand were lit :D! Btw have you seen any of the irl YGH voice actor duels (both Jap and Eng)?
    PokemonBattleFanatic-
    PokemonBattleFanatic-
    Yeah,I have,those were pretty amazing as well.Gotta love dream matches.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah; I wish they took more advantage of the dream matchup opportunities in Arc - V. I’m still salty that we never got a Jack vs Kite duel.
    Lycanroc totally rocked today!!!! Learnt Counter, and Ash got Lycanium-Z from Nanu too! It's red-eyes rage thing to finally seems like it was resolved today, as it in the end continued battling despite being in rage mode: in short it learnt to control it's inner rage and battled with its rage activated which seemed like gave it a power boost.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I just watched the episode once again with subs and sorted out the Red Eyes thing even better now. Lycanroc has now learnt to control its Red Eyes state, and now whenever it activates its Red Eyes state, it gets a boost in its power, instead on loosing control. Nanu and Ash both stated this in the episode.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Now I do wonder that how much of a boost Lycanroc gets from that Red Eyes mode and how much stronger Red Eyes Lycanroc is than Base Lycanroc.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    That’s something for which we’ll need more feats to determine.
    Xurkitree and Blacephalon confirmed to appear in SM78 BTW!
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah that makes sense. Good to know that it’s confirmed :).
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah. With 2 UBs duking it out with each other I hope this episode would have some serious/intense action implemented in it instead of the ridiculous comical ways there are finding to deal with UBs(like they did with Buzzwole and Celesteela).
    Who are your top 10 Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime Duelists?(Counting all series)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see. Maybe it's the case then, but I guess I'd need to re-watch the duel once again and examine it carefully to make an assesment of what would have happened.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    If that's truly the case then I guess Raphael really deserves a lot of credit for the win in that duel.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Regardless the narrative point was that Atem shouldn’t have been so obsessed with needing to win since nothing would have happened had he lost that duel without SoO being active. Raphael is impressive for being able to score a credible win over (non God cards) Atem.
    10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt again FTW!!! :D Literally unbelievable, Pikachu learned a new move in Electroweb! Spiderchu looked really awesome with that move, blocking Let's Snuggle Forever like a boss!!! I have to say that the fight was really epic, this might come in one of Pikachu's Top 10 feats even.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Maybe like:
    1) Vs Mother Beast Nihilego
    2) Vs Lysandre/Alain
    3) Vs Tobias's Latios
    4) Vs Brandon's Regice
    5) Vs Korrina's Lucario
    6) Vs Jessie's Mimikyu
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah the only other feats where it might be debatable are vs Annabel2, Lucy, Sawyer KL and Paul SL though that still keeps the Mimikyu feat in the TOP 10.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Anabel, Lucy, Sawyer KL, Paul SL are impressive, but I have a strong feeling that how powerful Mimikyu was portrayed throughout the battle+it's hatred powering it up constantly, a signature Z-move(supposed to generally superior to type Z-moves) should have possibly upper end Tier 1 like viability or maybe even higher, I get a feeling that this feat is likely superior to those.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    fantastic. yeah your signup is good. WT said he might start the game with 9 contestants if we don't get 14 btw
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Well so far we seem to have 10, so only 4 more to go. I admit that I’d be pretty interested in a Pokémon “reality tv” series.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    well one of the people who signed up has been MIA since March so we likely need 5 more if they don't come back

yeah same, that would be an interesting mix lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…