• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. And as a result they both still remember the song, Hakuna Matata. xD

In The Lion Guard, Scar is voiced by David Oyelowo.
    Yep. But one cool thing the series revealed is that Bunga and Simba are foster brothers as they were both raised by Timon and Pumbaa. xD

And now one of the major plots of The Lion Guard is that Scar has returned for his revenge against Simba. DUN DUN DUN...
    Most of the cast is fine, but I have a like/hate relationship with Kion's pal, Bunga. Sometime's he's okay, other times, I wish Simba or the Hyenas would just eat him already. xD

Yep. In the KH universe, Sea Salt Ice Cream Bars are pretty much nearly everyone's favorite snack. xD
    It's not even that, it's just that some of characters' personalities being cutesified/preschoolfied to the point where they make you hurl. xD

But I still hope Disney considers rebooting/making another series like House of Mouse. xD
    Still can't believe Disney rejected a pitch for Kingdom Hearts: The Series again, last year. That woulda been dope. xD
    Lmfao agreed. You had Thor acting all high and mighty just like his early days and then when he turns on the machine he acts like a little girl. xD
    Shows for Preschoolers. There are a couple of pretty decent ones like The Lion Guard and Mickey and the Roadster Racers, but being preschool shows, they definitely have their moments that make you go "Kill me now" but it's tolerable at best. xD

Ah yes, In Like Flynn. LOL at Rapunzel's b plot of her botching up pranks because she's too nice. xD
    Indeed. I'm so glad it isn't a Disney Junior show which was my initial fear when it was first announced. IMO, Disney Chanel wise, this is the best new Disney Channel series since Phineas and Ferb. xD

I'm also glad that Disney Channel is finally becoming good again now that it has DuckTales, Big Hero 6, Tangled: The Series/Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure, and Milo Murphy's Law. xD
    Nice. 15 more episodes left. xD
    Thoughts on the series so far? Prior to all of Disney XD's stuff becoming Disney Channel Series, Tangled: The Series is the best Disney Channel show in years. xD
    Supergirl definitely needs Chris Wood! So mad about Winn being demoted :/ I hope Braniac does come in next season.

I'm glad Ralph will be main cast!
    Please trash the movie YouTubers, please trash the movies YouTubers. xD

That episode just wasn't Eugene's day getting the Very Important Pig lounge and missing all of the action... xD
    Yep. Goofy's scream is a stock sound effect recorded by Bill Farmer now, so Disney sometimes sneaks it in to their other media every now and then if they need a screaming sound effect for a background character. xD
    "TAKE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN! DON'T HURT THE MONEY!!!" = ROFL xD

Yep, and correction, the episode after THAT one is the one with Cassandra and Eugene. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…