• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when you went to London, did you get to go there for after graduation of college for holiday?
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    raichu27
    raichu27
    I’ve heard they’ve got good hotels there.

Do you check the Raichu, it’s Super Effective thread on just some days?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, I do, though I haven't quite posted in it recently that much! :p
    raichu27
    raichu27
    You seem to like playing it on most days. It's on the 2nd page, by the way.

You can also post in game threads as long as it's been posted within 60 days. :)
    I just realized an amusing fact. Our TOP 10 Ash Pokémon as of end of DP would be:

1. Peakachu
    2. Charizard/Infernape
    3. Infernape/Charizard
    4. Sceptile
    5. Snorlax
    6. Bulbasaur
    7. Heracross
    8. Gible
    9. Torkoal
    10. Swellow

Meaning that Ash used Pokémon exclusively from his supposed “TOP 10” (as far as we’re concerned) in his battle against Tobias.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Maybe on some lvl Ash did sort of know who his better Pokémon were though I’m pretty sure he never made a tier list of them since that’s not his style. It’s still odd that he didn’t use Zard and Lax though. My best headcanon is that Lax went into another hibernation like in OI and Zard was too preoccupied “breeding” with Charla ;-).
    Hey,

What would your TOP 5/TOP 10 “badass” Ash scenes be? I ask because I read someone saying that Ash can never be a “badass” because Pokemon is a kid’s show (I guess as far as they’re concerned even people like Cynthia aren’t allowed to be “badasses” lol).
    So, you're supporting Brazil and Argentina? I'm pretty much the opposite since I pretty much dislike Argentina (I'm fine with Brazil, though I can't stand Neymar and his theatrics). I personally support Portugal, with England and Germany not far behind. (Don't know why the initial conversation went to inbox, ignore that).
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Isn't conversing inbox much easier though? I mean the comments section have character limits which makes it much difficult to converse properly. :)
    I know it's been a while, but who do you think is Ash's strongest Pokemon of all time? Some people think it's Charizard, but others think Ash Greninja. I'm thinking it's either Pikachu or Ash Greninja...
    Try doing the Pikachu poll in amino. While Serebii is better for having long discussions/debates, amino is way better for getting a decent voting sample.
    Just letting you know that I made a poll on who’s Paul’s strongest Pokémon and the results so far are:

- Electivire: 29
    - Torterra: 8
    - Drapion: 4
    - Ursarimg: 4
    - Other: 0

Honestly I didn’t expect Electivire to dominate so much.
    Reactions: blizzardblaze
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    My smartphone when I'm outside for auditions and stuff(which sometimes covers the major part of the day); otherwise our computer.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Ah I see. What brands are they?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    My smartphone is from the Lenovo brand(these are more available in India now-a-days) and our computer is from the Asus brand (it's pretty on the expensive side).
    how are you? also, what are your current thoughts on the upcoming episode about the masked royal and torracat - could it be that Guzma will be debuting here, or is it just a random person?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, I wonder what move it could learn...if it evolves into Incineroar then we can definitely expect it to learn Darkest Lariat and then for Ash to soon get Incinium-Z. Agreed that Torracat has a lot of potential....it could become the next Snorlax among Ash's Pokemon as an Incineroar(a tanky Pokemon with a lot of brute power).
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    BTW I was just wondering....are there certain battles in the anime for you which you wished that it had gone differently? If so, then how would've you changed the result/pattern of those particular battles? The first one of such battles I'd have like to change is obvious Ash vs Alain(KL), and there a few other ones as well.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I wish that that the battle with Ash and Trip at the Battle Club had gone much differently than it actually did. How in the world did his Tranquil get so lucky, getting two Super Luck boosted Aerial Aces in a row? It felt a bit lazy, and Ash should have been prepared, considering his 4 region experience, and had a strategy in mind.
    The hilarious thing is that Alain could probably take Paul with only Base Zard and Metagross:

Charizard vs Drapion -> Charizard
    Charizard vs Electivire -> Charizard
    Charizard vs Torterra -> Torterra
    Metagross vs Torterra -> Metagross
    Metagross vs Ursarimg -> Metagross
    Metagross vs Ninjask -> Metagross
    Metagross vs Frolass -> Metagross

Alain wins high 6-1 or at worst 6-2 with no need for the rest of his team :p.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well considering Ninjask has Agility + Speed Boost, don't you think you're underrating how much of a speed advantage Ninjask would have over Metagross? Also the anime has never shown that there's an upper limit upto which the speed can increase.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well....maybe it can be so with Froslass. Pin Missile is actually Drapion's strongest move(its spam move as it was shown) so even only with it Drapion still could make a big deal I think(though not getting to use the deadly poison type moves could obviously be an issue).
    Genaller
    Genaller
    They do specify it for defense (Bianca vs Cameron) and it shouldn’t be any different with speed. Based on the games you can up your speed to be at most 300% (or 4x) greater than your base speed and the anime has never contradicted this.

I know which is why I mentioned that rock beats bug which is why Rock Slide has a strong chance of neutralizing it.
    Hey,

Just letting you know that I made a poll concerning whether DL has surpassed Snorlax in the other place and so far the results are:

- Yes but only with a Z-move: 15
    - Yes even without a Z-move: 26
    - No: 11

As you can see, PAD consensus is once again not representative of the broader online Pokémon anime community consensus.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    If you notice Ash never actually looks at Barry’s computer. While Barry is looking up Paul Ash is looking up Conway and when Ash turns to talk to Barry he never tilts his head to check what’s on Barry’s computer.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see, I found it really hard to believe that Ash never even noticed at Barry's computer despite being in the same room lol. That's typical of Ash. :p
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah this is the same guy who saw an effective defense in King’s Shield by a Pokémon he’d have to face the next day yet didn’t even bother remembering the move (much less countering it) till he was up against it in the actual match, and then in not even 1.5 minutes comes up with an ingenious solution for countering it; typical Ash :).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…