• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

EKZ1505
EKZ1505
Hey! Unfortunately I did get 3 offers before yours. I'll let you know if any fall through and I still need codes, but otherwise I would still be willing to work out a deal for the Heatran
D
d3c4
Ok, no worries, just let me know. If anything else you're looking for I'll see what I can do but very interested in the Heatran. Thanks!
EKZ1505
EKZ1505
Looks like the first deal will go through, but I have a post in the shiny trading thread of what I'm after (a few competitive shinies, but especially HA Popplio or Passimian, a few competitive legends/UBs), but just about any competitive shiny born in gen 7 (so it can be used for VGC) is good, and when in doubt events I don't have are good too
EKZ1505
EKZ1505
Hey! So I haven't heard from the first person in a week, and the other two offers aren't responding either, so I would be interested if your codes are still up for trade! Anything else you're after other than Heatran?
D
d3c4
I still have the 3 codes available. Might you have the tgc shiny Poipole? I've been looking for that event. I already got the event Heatran code so we can figure out something else if you're interested.
EKZ1505
EKZ1505
An event one? I don't think so but feel free to double check my list, but yeah still interested!
D
d3c4
Hey sorry got busy with july4th and my kids, def interested in the shiny poipole you have. Edit: the lonely Stakataka as well with attack beast boost!
EKZ1505
EKZ1505
Hey no worries! So event Heatran, shiny Poipole, and Stakataka with the attack boost, sounds good! Let me know when you can trade
D
d3c4
Uh anytime really, we just gotta agree on a time and I'll be there, I'm in CA so PST

Edit: As i mentioned in a previous reply, i already got the Heatran. The only other things I'm interested in are your VC GF Mew and Shiny Celebi. I have more than 3 codes available for shiny Zygarde and i have tons of the Raikou/Entei codes available as well.
EKZ1505
EKZ1505
I'm on EDT and most evenings can work. Unfortunately, due to its rarity, I'm only trading the shiny Celebi for things I'm specifically after in my list, but feel free to pick something else out. I already have Zygarde and Raikou/Entei codes for myself, just need these last 3 Zygarde codes for my cousin and sister, but thanks for letting me know :)