• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I DID! :) U Heard The Man, "*UCK BATMAN!" LMFAO!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Agreed, like the Original Core Roster in Season 1 was Good On it's Own, and Zatanna was a Fine Addition in the Last Half, but the Core Original 6 were the Best, NOT the... 12 Others that were Introduced XD!
    To Me... Season 2 and it’s TIME JUMP just DIDN’T WORK for Me! The WAVE of like... 10-12 New Heroes DIDN’T HELP! And the Story Got SOOOOOOO CONVALUTING IMO!

Yep! :) His Face Reactions are what Sell to Me LOL! :)
    I MAY Re-Watch Young Justice, Give it Another Chance. I Liked Season 1, but WASN’T A FAN of Season 2 TBH :/ And Shazam... I LIKE IT! :) It Looks KIND OF FUN!! :) I’m Soley Interested because I REALLY LIKE AND ENJOY Zachary Levi! :)
    Its been awhile since we've last talked! Whats up?

Cool avatar by the way. I've seen that girl on teen titans go, but I forget her name...(i'm not really THAT huge a fan of that cartoon but that character has a cute looking design xD pink hair for the win)
    Infinity War being my Favorite Movie Of The Year! IT'S SAD how this Film BEAT Justice League SOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!! FACEPALM On DC Films Currently.
    Oh I've NEVER PLAYED that Game because I DON'T HAVE the Gaming System to do so XD. But I'm Good. :) Just Reading Up On Marvel Stuff, and Avengers 4 RUMORED Title. :)
    Yep!! X____X Jared Leto’s DUMB*SS Version! There like 3-4 Harley Quinn Films Lined Up, Batgirl, AND Nightwing Movies Lined Up and... THEY’RE ALL BEFORE A FREAKING Batman Movie!?
    Unknown! WB WON’T SAY ANYTHING! They Keep Announcing Batman Character Spinoffs, While Batman is STUCK in Pre Production
    Yep since we’re still at “Is Affleck Staying? Is He Leaving?” DCEU IS A MESS!! SIMPLE AS THAT LOL!
    IKR!?!?!?! :) Just Hearing the Names of Michael Keaton, Christian Bale, AND the Great Late Adam West was SOOOOOOO WEIRD LOL!! And then CRAPPING ALL OVER Val Kilmer and George Clooney ROFL!! Wonder IF they DIDN’T Use/Name Batfleck because Kids WOULN’T KNOW WHO he is, Or DON’T WANT to Talk About DCEU LOL!?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…