• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
I have watched pieces of various anime such as Cardcaptor Sakura and Kino's Journey and I've been watching Yu-Gi-Oh! on Netflix lately.
Genaller
Genaller
Awesome! How far along are you in Y-G-O?
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
I just watched the one where Yugi duels Bakura and the souls of his friends are trapped inside their favorite cards.
Genaller
Genaller
I see ^^. Guess you’re just starting out. How do you find the show so far?
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
It's certainly fun to watch, but kinda stupid at times, I must admit. Yes, you can make the top card of your deck literally whatever you need if you believe in your cards and in the power of friendship hard enough because that's totally how probability works, right?
Genaller
Genaller
Yeah lol. It does get more balanced from season 2 onwards and especially in later series. If you look further into the YGO meta game the decks are actually really well made in that you can make great combos with almost any opening hand you’re dealt thus minimizing the luck factor.
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga
And then there's the cheesy 4Kids dubbing and editing. I died laughing when those two guards pointed their fingers like guns at Kaiba. XD