1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ArcanineRaichu77

1. Cyberra
    Cyberra
    :D Yeah, I remember you. It's going fairly well, stubborn shinies and brutally hot weather aside
    Jul 7, 2018
    ArcanineRaichu77 likes this.
  2. ArcanineRaichu77
    ArcanineRaichu77
    aw I'm sorry! I've had some stubborn hunts too! I need to post here more but sadly I don't feel like the shiny community is the same as when I left two years ago, but maybe that's just me...You can take my winter weather for free btw XD
    Jul 8, 2018
  3. Cyberra
    Cyberra
    It's definitely gotten quieter in the thread and there's no monthly community challenge anymore. So yeah, things have changed.

I'll take the lower temperatures please XD
    Jul 9, 2018
  4. ArcanineRaichu77
    ArcanineRaichu77
    I don't feel it's as much of community as it was sadly! I wanna post there again but I'm scared to write too much, I've had a shiny explosion since getting Croikle my Tympole
    Jul 9, 2018
  5. Cyberra
    Cyberra
    I did a megapost for three days' worth of shinies because no one else had posted and multiple posts are frowned upon. But yeah, the community has faded.

But still, go ahead and post :D
    Jul 10, 2018