• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
blizzardblaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder whether Ultimate Legacy will be ever updated again TBH..... :(
    Reactions: blizzardblaze
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see, but Fanatic Lguy isn't writing it beyond Sinnoh which is one of my problems there. I'll check out the other one you mentioned though. :)
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I hope the fans can convince him to write beyond sinnoh:) The first time I heard about his stories were on wattpad. Not sure if the author was stealing stories from stories from fanfic.net but imagine my surprise when I learned that these stories were on an entirely different website.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    There still hasn't been any response. Also, I made some changes to my drawing that are pretty minimal and pretty much make the drawing imo look worse with there being a lot more eraser marks.
    Hmm your avatar looks like a Maverick boss from the Megaman X series. Nice sprite art though.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Ah. You see, you can't actually hit Wolf Sigma with the Hadouken because he's immune to it, at least in the original version. You either have to suffice with Rolling Shield or if going a Buster only run, charge your X Buster up to the max. Although, in MVH X, they made it easier by removing his invulnerability to the Hadouken.
    AznKei
    AznKei
    Btw, are you familiar with 2D bullet hell games? Like 2D platform games like Megaman X, they also are action games with enemies & bosses to fight through, but there isn't/barely any level designs to speak of and they are among the least sprite intensive games to do. Because I did a fangame about Pokemon anime Serena in Hoenn fighting against Pokegirls/rivals.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    No, I haven't really played any games of the sort.
    I don't like OBS right now because I can't figure out why it doesn't work for me when trying to record videos of Pokemon Showdown
    I deleted our old conversation (i felt there was too much drama in it and stuff).

Lets only talk happy stuff when we talk again. Also, I shouldn't be so critical of my friends...*sigh* I wish I knew better how to be nice more.

Autism is no excuse. I really need to work on my skills as a person and how to not get dramatic.
    Awesome fake Pokemon avatar! :3 It says i'm already following you. Whats up?
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Oh, not much, but even though I don't really have anything to work on for school except read a book(which I probably need to read multiple times), I'm being told I need to work by my parents. Other than that, trying to figure out how to draw a slightly different Frogadier with characteristics more akin to a Greninja plus a more different color scheme.
    Well just pointing out that in order to post an image, you just need to use the image tags and copy/paste an image link. First copy an image link and paste it, and then at the right side of the image link write: [/IMG], and at the left side of the image link write
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    although, when amvaras gets to odyssey and master emergence, maybe he could revise all of those chapters to correct those mistakes or annoying lines. such as: then said this for nearly everyone's dialogue in master emergence, to improve the quality of the story.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, those few mistakes are a bit annoying, but overall the stories, considering the plot and substance, is simply epic A+++ class!!! :D I am pretty sure he'll correct those mistakes when he rewrites them in Ultimate Legacy though! :)
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Hopefully, we get to see some characters be more fleshed out as well, such as Alain...or that guy who is a copycat...hmm...the one who said infinite pokemon makes you a real pokemon master...oh yeah Andy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…