• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

C
Chaos Emperor
I’m on vacation so doing pretty good (though I go back to work Sunday). I LOVE your new avatar btw. ;)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Thanks. It's her new design ^^
C
Chaos Emperor
She looks awesome! :D
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah they made her look pretty ^^
Movie 22: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution
C
Chaos Emperor
She always looks pretty. :3

What’s this about movie 22?
C
Chaos Emperor
You guess? Based on various artwork Misty seems like she was intended to be the fan service/eye candy pretty girl. At least during the first 2 gens.

So, nothing’s known about the movie yet other than it’s coming it seems
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I prefer Lillie ^^
Mewtwo's Japanese va seems to have kept his role as Mewtwo as well
C
Chaos Emperor
Lillie’s cute also, but misty has a cool edge to her that Lillie doesn’t. Though hopefully in gen 8 we see lillie again and see how she’s grown between gen 7 and 8.

In japan I’m pretty sure all the voice actors have stayed the same unlike America.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I'd rather she stayed as part of the main cast.
Yeah.
C
Chaos Emperor
I’m talking about the games. In the anime lillie (as well as the others) will split up though we might see them in the gen 8 anime. As for the games, I’m talking about gen 8 taking place a couple years after sun and moon and we see how lillie (plus gladion and lusamine) have changed since then.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see ^^
C
Chaos Emperor
In sun and moon lillie travels to kanto at the end of the game and during the team rainbow rocket thing in usum she actually battles alongside u so seeing her as some post game fight in gen 8 would be awesome!