• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

GrizzlyB
GrizzlyB
yes
and
yes

They're probably my favorite games of all-time, tbh. Either them or 999. I've yet to play Trails in the Sky though.
Nerdy McNerdface
Nerdy McNerdface
Hi five me there, I have other favourites but Cold Steel’s has the most impact on me compared to anything in quite a while. I’d recommend Sky, it gives much more context to Cold Steel while also having a strong story of its own.
Nerdy McNerdface
Nerdy McNerdface
Also have I mentioned my undying love for Jusis
GrizzlyB
GrizzlyB
I actually got a Steam account explicitly to play Sky, but I fizzled out after a few hours. I need to re-start that; I liked the combat in Steel so much that I just went with hard, but battles are too much of a drag, so I wanna play on normal. Especially since I'm mainly playing for the story/world -- it probably is my favorite video game setting ever.
GrizzlyB
GrizzlyB
And I didn't realize it before, but I see now that Jusis is your avatar. That's a good scene. I think he was probably the character I used the most after Rean and Fie.