• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
raichu27
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow. Nice to see a fellow brother here, still in disbelief. Hope you and your family are doing well. Blessings!
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Thanks. :) It’s been going about the same.
    Romaíos
    Romaíos
    It's really just amazing to meet you here, thought I'm just the only one. Looking forward to meeting more in this forum site.
    Why do you change the original owner's thread "Train, Box, Release" by replacing Box with Restore? That is clearly disrespectful. You would do well to change the title back or else!
    raichu27
    raichu27
    I've meant to put "store" instead of "restore" a while back. I fixed it now.
    Hey! Many thanks for the avatar compliments. I decided to use the "Rainbow Rare" card art as a little nod to Pride, while still keeping an overall Espeon theme (since I don't feel like making a whole new sig...) :p
    Are you doing okay? suddenly it says on your profile you're not following me...O_O; please no drama. it makes me feel sick.
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Yes, I’m doing fine. I was going through problems at the time before then.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Oh! Okay, i'm glad to know things are okay ^_^;; i'm gonna logout, cuz the fear of drama happening is making my blood pressure raise...
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Take care. Hope you feel better soon. ^_^
    Latios tells Raichu that while browsing Facebook earlier he saw an ad that one person was streaming the Latios movie. He ended up watching the Latios movie instead of other stuff even though it was in spanish.
    I've been feeling so sensitive today. I may have to stay away from the net for awhile...
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Korrina seemed to kept you good company.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Yeah^^ I like that she kept me out of the hospital for a whole year and 4 months. Theres no reason to feel sad.
    raichu27
    raichu27
    There’s 20 game threads on each page if you’re looking for more.
    Banned for replying on the wrong page in predicting next poster.
    raichu27
    raichu27
    I was referring to that guy with the username in Judge. Mandolore is an easy word to forget.
    Good morning raichu :3

I may leave soon. I wanna wake up my mom. I think she's been sleeping too long.

I got super into pony music earlier lol i swear my little pony is one of the most awesome girly things ever xD
    Hi raichu! Wanna talk via vms, or through pms again?
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I'm not really sure xD

I kinda don't like the pokemon anime so much anymore. I mean...I might like it for the pokemon themselves and korrina still....but i feel pokemon anime fans are always such drama queens o_O; it annoys me.
    raichu27
    raichu27
    That's a shame about the anime.

I watch it, because I wouldn't want to miss out on anything good.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I'll probably still keep up with it too. I'm kinda loyal to it, but i don't think i consider it a favorite show/anime of mine anymore. Fans of the alola season seem fine though. Pokegirlfan is a huge fan of the alola anime and i never had any real issues with her.
    Hiya Raichu! (I cleared out my entire 'Inbox' by mistake, so I'm sending a VM instead!)

How are you!? Omfg... It's been a while~
    raichu27
    raichu27
    *waits for hug* :(

What have you been doing for vacation?

Not much, gonna have food on the grill tonight.
    Chiaki Bunny
    Chiaki Bunny
    Haha, alrighty then! *Hugglez*

Hmm... My vacation was mostly consisted of traveling/sightseeing, eating, and getting wasted. (Jaykay) (; Believe it or not, I was actually on my 3DS a lot completing my annual playthrough of Platinum and HeartGold. (Oh, and Ultra Moon too!) :)

How was the food tonight?
    raichu27
    raichu27
    *hugs back* I just feel lonely sometimes.

What places have you traveled to?

It was great! :) Had bratwurst burgers and sour cream & cheddar Lays.
    Sorry for the late response, I was away for a couple of days. Thanks. I love Dawn, she is my favorite PokeGirl next to Mallow
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Pearlshipping is definitely my favorite. If it wasn’t for Pearl, I would not be here now. It’s because of this ship that I even got back into Pokemon
    raichu27
    raichu27
    I've been a Pokemon fan since it came out.
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Forgive for the late reply, I’ve been sick the past couple of days. I’ve been a fan of Pokemon for a while but there have been sometimes where I stopped watching but came back to it. After Misty left, I stopped watching. I didn’t much of AG but then DP started and I got back into the anime thanks to Pearlshipping.
    D'aww! You really think so? Is it from the forum games that we play together? lolol~ That made me smile though, Raichu! =^.^=

Thank you! *Hugglez*
    Reactions: raichu27
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Glaceon is awesome! I think it's a really underrated Pokemon.

Awesome choices! I really like Goodra, Chikorita, and Mew.
    Chiaki Bunny
    Chiaki Bunny
    I absolutely adore ANY Eeveelution! :) And yay! Chikorita deserves more L-O-V-E! <3

I also have a funny story about what happened to me while I was in Disneyland... I'll share it in a bit once I'm fully settled here at the hotel!

By the way, your thoughts on the new Pokémon game announced for the Switch?
    raichu27
    raichu27
    I like all the eeveelutions, too. :) I also love Jolteon. I remember starting out with Chikorita on my first file on Silver.

I think it would be fun to hear.

I don't know much about it.
    My mom needs the computer now so I G2G. I would like to have a battle with you later today when i'm online again! :p *wave's*
    raichu27
    raichu27
    Sorry, but I won't be able today, since I have work and Bible study later today.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Oh alright :3 Take care then
    Hi :D I may go to bed soon. We can play forum games first if you like :p
    raichu27
    raichu27
    You can also bump some, too, if you like from the first page or 2.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I'm online again now so i may go see what games need posts^^
    I hope we get along again in the future :( I've been praying for our friendship. Returning to my forum has been hard since i get high blood pressure when i'm nervous about things now. I never mean to be mean to you. Please have a good day...
    I don't know how to answer your post in the move deleter game D:

Its basicly asking me to choose between a very cute move and a very pretty move. I just couldn't choose between cuteness and beauty...they both mean a lot to me.....

I may walk simba soon :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…