• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

raichu27
raichu27
Sorry to hear that. :( What’s the matter?
LadyTriox
LadyTriox
I'm suffering a lot over....stereo types. And thinking i don't deserve to be happy. It's making me worry i'll need hospitalization....and i don't even know why this is all happening :(
raichu27
raichu27
That sucks. :( I’m still praying for you.
LadyTriox
LadyTriox
Thanks. Stereo types are a sad thing. And how people treat each other over them. I feel your prayer is helping me, btw :) I feel less sad now...thank you.....*gives you a hug cuz this makes me feel like hugging you*
raichu27
raichu27
You’re welcome. *hugs back* :) Stereo types are stupid indeed.

Hope you’re praying for me, too.
LadyTriox
LadyTriox
Just said two prayers ;) (one you're watched after and another a thank you prayer)

Wanna play forum games?

I don't know if Korrina still helps me....sometimes i get all scared when i look at her o_O; But I still love her a lot...Maybe i'm just finally getting a lot better now, and it hurts a bit o.o
raichu27
raichu27
Thank you.

Sure.

Sorry to hear that. :(
LadyTriox
LadyTriox
Maybe she's not helping me as much now it seems cuz i'm so much better now. I still feel in love with her, though. It shouldn't hurt to look at her 'cuz i've been getting better....maybe it'll pass tho^^