• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ignition
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I read that you're into video game designing. Are you familiar with some video game making software like GameMaker, Unity or RPGMaker?
    AznKei
    AznKei
    I see. I did 2 Pokemon bullet hell games with GameMaker. It was pretty fun to program them, even though the presentations weren't my forte.
    Ignition
    Ignition
    Oh I love bullet hell games! That might be my next project. Nice to meet someone who also does video game design :)
    AznKei
    AznKei
    Yeah, bullet hell games are easier imo. They're less sprite/animation intensive, cycle the backgrounds as much as you want. You just have to be creative with the boss attacks. One of them was about Serena vs Pokegirls in Hoenn, and it kinda fits with the flashy moves shown from the anime showcases/contests. There's also a ranking system depending how well you play with adjustable difficulty levels.
    I agree to a degree with your sig; Dawn and Serena are TOP 2 and way ahead of everyone else (pre-SM) :).
    Genaller
    Genaller
    May was actually my favorite pokegirl growing up though when I re-watched her focus episodes I found some problematic issues. 1 is that yeah the manner in which her contests were conducted (especially when you compare them to Sinnoh contests). Another issue I have is that whole “I dislike Pokémon” to “I love Pokémon” angle.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    It was interesting as a premise though executed pretty badly and those 2 states in her character feel quite disjointed (it doesn’t feel like she organically progressed from 1 to the other). On a positive note Drew and Harley are the most interesting Pokégirl rivals and May also easily had the best return arc.
    Ignition
    Ignition
    I honestly forgot about that. It was an abrupt change. I like Drew & Harley but Zoey is the best for me in terms of PokeGirl rivals
  • Loading…
  • Loading…