• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you seen the new show Amphibia by any chance? I never realized how much I enjoyed a cartoon featuring a complex frog world.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Honestly, I don't really watch television, but I might catch it later on.
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    If you ever want to check out the DisneyNOW site, it allows anyone to watch a couple of full length episodes online and changes which ones are available every one or two weeks.

Oh, and the first episode is available on YouTube.
    Hey Auraninja. Looking at your profile, I guess frogs would be your favorite animal? I quite like them as well. I love Froakie so much.
    Reactions: Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, I've liked them as early as when I was a kid in preschool, which would have been 25 years ago, if not, longer. They had a certain appeal to me that hasn't worn off yet.
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    That’s nice to hear. I didn’t exactly grow up with a favorite animal, but if I had to choose now, it would likely be frogs. Or triceratops would be another option, but they’re extinct.
    Hey, I saw your thread on minor things people enjoy in Pokémon games. (Yes, I posted.)
    That is both a great idea, and an idea that should have been made by now.
    Also, I sure hope your thread does not get pushed down and out of sight by the pointless threads. I can try to remember to help your thread as much as I can.
    I went over the character limit. I will try posting a section I cut out here in a comment.
    O
    oarfish
    The cut part:
    Many threads made may be similar, but with the shocking number of highly-specific, lack-of-depth threads constantly made (especially General section), the similar threads get pushed down or get confused with borderline pointless threads (MANY go far beyond 'borderline'). Sorry about tangent. Point I was getting to: I could easily tell what your thread’s about, and I’m glad it’s been made.
    Yeah, I agree. Mark the Question is overstaying his welcome a bit in my account's house. Those darn houseguests, always eating your food and making you wonder why (as well as who, what, where, when, how, and which)…
    I wonder what would happen if I kicked him out and invited his friend comma to stay with me. That friend may just not be conscious here, but at least he will not eat my food.
    (…grammar humor...)
    I have been doing quite well lately. I hope you have been as well.
    I have heard of that game, but I do not really know anything about it. I am open to researching games though.
    I mean this year alone it's more dangerous to be a schoolchild than an active military member, so stuff does lead to the group banding together more easily.

It's why some of these kids will use these events to shape their lives around stopping it.
    I’ve been doing pretty good, thanks! Caught a cold that doesn’t feel great, but it’s nothing to worry about.
    oh the 12th is their e3 conference date by all counts
    Then yeah, we'll see the game unviled for real that day, then that night we get the tournament.
    I have never actually played Splatoon, but I am not against it.
    I do have experience with more traditional shooters through Xbox games, but I am not sure exactly how shooters such as those compare to Splatoon. From what I understand, the point is not to shoot the opponents, but to shoot the arenas with some sort of ink/paint stuff. I do not really know that much more beyond that.
    probably considering we went from 2 to 6 and there's always a bunch of industry icons. I don't know who but lmao at all the people convinced we need an "indie" rep
    i doubt it, there's not many to really mine out of the 90s. I'm struggling to think of anyone, honestly. Like...Lip & Muddy Mole, I guess, but I doubt we'll ever see either of them. Smash, in general, focuses on more timely characters unless they're specifically chosen as a retro rep and when they go retro they dig into the sizable chunk of Nintendo's pre-SNES past

And even for, say, one-off characters from established franchises I think someone like Midna or Ghirahim have a better chance than LTTP characters or Marin.
    Anal, rimming, threesomes, cuckolding, fisting, more or less my top five, more or less in that order.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…