• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Genaller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The current Necrozma arc seems pretty good so far
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah I’ll definitely have to check it out after I finish Persona 5 :).
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I wonder if there's going to be an arc after this that's connected to it
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Have you watches the 2 aired episodes of this arc by now BTW?
    Necrozma getting it's light back likely in the second to last episode of it's deserved arc would likely power up everyone in the group who has access to using a Z Move, since it steals light from them, but after GIVING the light, it likely reinforces the power that they have. Hopefully it won't be like: Naganadel evolves, knocks it out while the group weakens Ultra Necrozma with it. That would be so lazy writing imo.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    TBH it's even debatable whether Poipole will even evolve or not because the parent Naganadel is already showing up. With Naganadel being already showcased through the parent Naganadel it's doubtful that Poipole would evove: it might be like Larvitar who just left with its mother after its arc.
    Reactions: Genaller
    Genaller
    Genaller
    In certain ways yeah. I consider both of them to be outstanding series in their own right and my ideal viewing expereince combines episodes from both series :p.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Yeah they’re both definitely apples and oranges, but I will say 03 is my favorite anime of all time, BroHo never came close to me. If you only had to watch one, which one would you watch?
    Lol at me arguing with all those people about the possibility of Ash ultimately catching the Ride Garchomp and using it in the League. :p
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Lol Which thread was this in?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    In the Pokemon Speculation Thread of course and in the SM88 thread too. ;)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Do you think I was aptly arguing giving legitimate counterpoints while arguing in favour of something which is obviously very unlikely? :p I was just trying to have some fun and test out my debating skills by arguing in favour of something very unlikely, I obviously know that Ash catching that Garchomp is really unlikely, ;)
    Hey there, so have you beaten Suguru Kamoshida yet?
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    I presume the minor issue is regarding Kaneshiro? Yeah, compared to Kamoshida and Madarame, his impact doesn't feel as much since he doesn't appear much on screen.
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    But the whole point of the third palace was for Makoto's fantastic development (and favourite awakening behind Joker). You'll also realise that Kaneshiro's defeat is a setup for the development of an upcoming villian (also, Kaneshiro palace has bitchin music. I was literally bobbing my head throughout).
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yeah, when Madarame revealed how he let Yusuke's mother drop dread from a seizure without attempting to save her, that absolutely shocked me.

Oh and end July, so I presume you've been introduced to Medjed? This particular story arc is absolutely fantastic.

Anyway, how're you doing with confidants and social stats?
    I lost my notification for the thread...I didn't even know I was up for elimination...It got buried under quotes...sorry.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    It’s fine man. Fyi if I were still an active contestant then I wouldn’t have voted for you since I think you were putting in a good amount of effort in the challenges.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    tbf that could have been a factor to why Dr. D was evicted, perhaps people saw him as a bigger threat than Thanatos
    Gladion confirmed to reappear in the Necrozma arc! :)
    Reactions: blizzardblaze
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well Ultra Necrozma unltimately obvious would be there. The anime hs been already giving hits about Ultra Necrozma from a long ago, since SM74. Ultra Necrozma has to be showcased in the anime after all. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    In the end I think Pikachu, Silvally, Poipole--->Naganadel, and Lycanroc are the only ones that have the strength/potential to make a meaningful contribution in taking out Ultra Necrozma. :)
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I realize that, but I just don't think they'll do quite yet. I mean, if Necrozma chooses to do it, he'll need to find his z crystal if he wants to unleash his true power.
    Lol everyone has gotten into character a long time ago and I still haven't figured out Frank's personality yet. So far he has just been shitty comedic relief lmao
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    Plus he lost his ally
    Genaller
    Genaller
    You mean when Draco made his heel turn?
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    yeah :p maybe that could have something to do with why Frank was off his game as well

It seems like Josef might be doing the same "growing out of complacency" thing with Mr. Sir HPK XIV unless I'm reading too much into that character description haha but I want to see if he does anything with that
    Have you started playing persona 5 yet?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Unfortunately family has kept me really busy though I intend to play at least 6 hours everyday from tmw onwards. The openning sequence looked absolutely stunning! FYI I’m in UAE right now, so the 2 of us are a lot closer in time zone right now :).
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah. Though Tyson in Season 3 was really awesome, due to the aspects of him I disliked about him mainly in Season 2 and in Season 1(only his design there), he overall slightly misses the cut.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Kai is really intriguing character, but let's be real he's not anywhere near Kaiba's level, Kaiba is pretty much the ultimate manifestation of the words 'anti-hero' and 'rival'.

If I made a list with different categories like you, then Tyson definitely makes the cut in the protagonist category and Kai in the Secondary Main characters list. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    But in an overall top 10 list of mine they don't make the cut.

Honestly it was quite difficult for me to leave out some other awesome characters like Tai, Sora, Davis, and Wizardmon from Digimon; Téa and Dartz from Yu-Gi-Oh!, they all are really impactful characters on their own. :)
    Some guy is making spam threads and there's someone who might be impersonating a banned user named Lorde lol
    Lol after you gave me an alert for my post in the axew thread, I re-read it and now I'm wondering why the heck I made such a cranky post especially at 5 AM ._.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I think it's in this case, because when I clicked on his member link a few days ago, 3 usual options appeared: Profile Page, Follow and Ignore; Start a Conversation was missing. Now recently when I clicked on his profile, Start a Conversation option appeared, so it's evident that he doesn't restrict PMs. So maybe that option was absent cuz he got a temporary ban. :/
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    I guess you could be right then especially since he wasn't online to change it. Either way, not my business.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    actually I do remember visiting his member page and not seeing a text box to send a VM, and now the text box is back so yeah I believe 345

at least now we have a way of telling when someone is banned now, until the staff put the crossed out name format back
    Do you think this is the emphasis of what the XYZ theme song is about? The XYZ theme song is about the bonds that you have with your Pokemon and working together to overcome the problems that you have run into together
    I wish Sailor Moon/Sailor Moon Crystal would air on Toonami again lol
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Why Toonami specifically? Is it that much better than watching it online?
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Because that's where it originally aired in the US I believe
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Oh also I'd love to see the final season of the original series finally be dubbed and aired on TV (it should be dubbed next year)
    Looks like that the Necrozma arc is commencing the anime earlier than we expected. :)
    Genaller
    Genaller
    That episode was probably there, so that fans wouldn’t complain that “Torracat did nothing and so doesn’t deserve to evolve”.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I guess so, that episode could've been just the build-up episode for Torracat for evolving where it got to do something before it evolves. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    So after the clarifications in Mega Altaria's post, what do you think of it now?
    You and 345ash-greninja seem to be really enthusiastic when it comes to debating on who's stronger or more skilled as a Pokemon or trainer.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Which makes Mega Charizard X's feat all the more impressive from the first time that it came on Pokemon TV/ TV.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Well now you have a better understanding of what I’ve had to deal with for 1 and a 1/2 years :/. Anyways I see you’re into competitive battling. Do you have any of the main series games or do you only use showdown?
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yeah, I have USUM but I have yet to complete it because I want to take my time, and I use Showdown. I haven't been able to build that many teams this year, so that kind of brings down my ability to teambuild.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…