• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

GrizzlyB
GrizzlyB
Thanks, man. I also appreciate your posts in GCT, and also your being a football fan around here (although I feel like you prefer college football, which I really only follow to look at NFL prospects -- I don't even have a favorite team). But yeah, feels like everything comes back to the GCT, huh?
Hunter Zolomon
Hunter Zolomon
Thanks man! It's nice to see the GCT thread staying alive! Yeah, I follow CFB a bit more. I do enjoy the NFL, though. I'm a Lions fan, so my experience with the NFL is usually full of heartbreak and disappointment unfortunately. Lol.
GrizzlyB
GrizzlyB
Oh man, you even wrote this before that brutal Monday Night meltdown. Belichick is great, but his coaching tree is terrible. I thought if one of them could buck the trend, it would be Patrica, but he's not off to a good start. He wanted a running identity, but Stafford is averaging 50 throws. Same stuff they've been doing for years.
Hunter Zolomon
Hunter Zolomon
Yeah, that game was brutal and then they just lost to the 49ers on Sunday as well. The Lions are 0-2 already. I was just thinking the same thing. The Lions haven't had a running identity in years. Their last 1000 yard rusher was Reggie Bush. That's crazy.