• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Full time work sucks, but the money is great lol. Good luck on your job hunting man!

THAT'S AWESOME! I love the MCU, so I would be cool with seeing a big marathon like that!
    Same here, unless they just use archival audio for his Pokémon roles.

Welp, tomorrow is the 1 hour Season Finale of DuckTales... with Tony Anselmo AND Don Cheadle as Donald Duck. xD
    Well, outside of Pokemon I have seen him only in one other show but had a forgettable role lol MyAnimeList helps at checking biographies of several japanese VAs lol
    Pretty much this.
    I have no idea who that guy is lmao
    I figured that after my first read but I decided to give an explanation either way rofl :) But yeah it doesn't fit with Star Wars and feels more like a generic sci-fi cartoon instead lol
    So I wasn't wrong. Charizard as a species was voiced by Shinichiro Miki most of the time.
    Well, SM's animation is the best while the artstyle albeit less detailed has the characters' bodies well-proportioned compared to the previous series. This on the other hand feels random and needlessly more childish something that for a SW cartoon is too excessive imo.
    I know I'm being quite judgemental from the get go but this is the impression I got from that trailer.
    He was also doing Kiawe's Charizard too, I think. Overall, he had countless roles in the show.
    This feels more like Japanese wannabe animation. Too jarring and the colours are too bright. Cannot be compared with KH even at its worst lol My biggest gripe though is that it seems to be mostly about random humour instead of trying to tell a good story.
    Yeah sadly since I like it.
    I don't know if I can take it seriously at all. It looks like it's aimed only for kids rofl
    Yeah, that really sucks. I loved Ishuzuka as the Narrator and Professor Oak.
    According to TV Tokyo, a replacement for these roles haven't been decided, yet. But on the bright side, the Sun & Moon Series will continue to air as usual and won't go on a hiatus or anything.
    I still kinda hope Carter retires after Gen 7 or Gen 8. SM073's title is literally "Why Not Give Me a Z-Ring Sometime?" -______- xD

Yep. Pretty much around the "The Grass-Type Is Always Greener!"-onward. "Buizel Your Way Out of This" is 3 episodes after that one.
    Pretty much. xD
    Yep. This is still the era of Sarah's... humbling beginnings. Imo, she starts sounding better by the middle of Season 10. xD
    Indeed.

They never replied to her. After M20 was revealed in Japan, Veronica Taylor let TPCi know several times in a polite manner
    that she was available to voice Ash and willing to work with them again, but TPCi being TPCi ignored Veronica and didn't
    even reply to her at all whatsoever and just used Sarah Natochenny instead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…