• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R_N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you believe the Direct rumor where it comes Feb. 13?

From what I've heard about the guy, it does seem like he has a good track record.
    R_N
    R_N
    Yeah I can believe it. Maybe not the 13th, but announced then for Thursday.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The guy said "13 is your lucky number". He never directly say it was the day of the direct; he could be referring to the day they reveal a direct. Take it as you will.
    What video game music do you like? Do you have a favorite composer, or maybe a particular theme jumps at you.

Personally, I like what Yoko Shimomura does with the Mario and Luigi series.
    R_N
    R_N
    Shimomura is quite good, obviously. And there's David Wise, his Tropical Freeze soundtrack shows he's still got it
    Beyond that I trend towards high enery music and more somber but in a specific way music? If I was to give an example with smash bros, Kass' Theme remix and the vaguely latin fortress boss remix. Or, in chibi-robo, the Drake Redrest theme (high energy) and the more somber past theme.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Speaking of high energy, I really like music when you fight bosses. It kind of gives me a rush.
    I got 30 spirits left to go, and most of them are summons (except Partner Pikachu).

I try to get duplicates so that I have basically all the spirits regardless. One partial exception are spirits that ehance at Lv. 99.
    When you cleared 9.9 Classic with Wolf, did you happen to use a Classic Ticket?

I just found out that that was an option. I ended up using two to deal with the hands.
    R_N
    R_N
    If you are below 9.9 before using a ticket, you will get locked to 9.8
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    There were times I did get to 9.9, but didn't make it because I didn't know about the ticket deal. With Dedede I use Gordos, dash attack, and forward smashes mostly.
    Hey, without giving the context away, where did this joke originate (talking about Smash thread)?
    I just see a lot of people talking about it. I don't see any source or anything.

You can PM me anything content sensitive.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Oh, I think I found something about it. I know that's vague, but I have to keep it that way.
    R_N
    R_N
    Oh it's no spoiler. It was purely someone making a joke based on how Square stuff is treated in smash. And then everyone took it as truth even though it wasn't.
    Though Incineroar was a safe choice, I love how charismatic the character comes across. He's so filled with personality in a larger than life sort of way.
    I think Famitsu should be translated in English and distributed.

In a Sakurai column, Sakurai specifically said that it would be a mistake to think the momentum of reveals would continue at that pace.

Now people are being a bit salty on Twitter. For once, I don't think these forums are acting too negatively.

Also, Gamexplain mentioned that they were harassed because of their stance on the Grinch "Leak".
    R_N
    R_N
    every insider who cam against the leak was harassaed, it was disgusting
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I agree wholeheartedly. People will always be disappointed and express it, but the harassment was uncalled for (to say the least).

To change the topic, I'm really excited for World of Light.

Also, beautiful lyrics.
    Thanks for pointing out the mistake, but I still think the Ash part of Ash Greninja is just an allusion to the anime, and not evident of any type of cross-canon.
    Are you going to get the shiny Mimikyu from the Halloween tourney?
    R_N
    R_N
    I will probably dust my copy off for it yeah. I like "gb colors" mimikyu a lot
    You know, I really have some doubt that we will have new stages after what is shown. It seems very odd that Sakurai would say that (sans Smash specific stages) we have exactly 100, just for that to be untrue later along the road.

Other than that, how do you like the Fire Emblem Heroes song?
    Reactions: R_N
    R_N
    R_N
    I like the song

The only way I see there being more stages is if they're tied to new series. I do not think there are any more past stages in the wings though because literally why
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It makes me wonder if there will even be new series reps. What if we got Elma, Decidueye, Paper Mario, characters like that?

I guess my idea could still be supported if we get a new series rep without a stage, but that would be weird.
    Are you digging Smash Ultimate's track so far?

A new track should theoretically come out soon...
    R_N
    R_N
    every new remix has been fantastic, hoping they continue to bring their A game
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Seems like the new one is a Namco remix if I'm hearing it right. It's on the Japanese part of the official website.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Oh, it's Galaga.
    Is there a way you could trade me a Blacephalon so I could record it for my dex? Maybe sometime tomorrow?

I assume you wouldn't necessarily trade one for a Stakataka...
    How many fighters can you see coming to Smash after Ridley (that is echo fighters/unique fighters)?
    R_N
    R_N
    simon & minecraft steve
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Why those two in particular (if I may ask)?
    R_N
    R_N
    those two, simon in particular, have been the most rumored people floating around and I think they have merit.
    What makes it funny is Leaf's red/white outfit is like

just the one Red had in Brawl
    Are you doubting the generational theme or are you pointing out a coincidence?
    R_N
    R_N
    IT might be repurposed, but Leaf's red/white outfit literally matches Red's old one.
    Waluigi not being in Smash is the new meme apparently.
    R_N
    R_N
    he's always been a meme, it's just bubbled to the surface because the ol #1 & #2 got in before him
    Recommendation of the day:

Ignore RileyXY1. Like, put him in the Ignore list. That's how I save brain cells from dying.
    Reactions: Dragalge
    R_N
    R_N
    man you're right i should have been using the ignore list ages ago
    it doesn't even do the thing other forums do and leave the posts there, just with a "ignored" message
    So which beta Gen 2 mon do you like the best? I like the Bellwaifu best.
    R_N
    R_N
    Oh it's hard to choose.
    I think over all, and of the new ones, I can't say no to the eletiger (either stage)
    In terms of beta designs of known Pokemon, probably Girafarig. beta noctowl is a close second
    In terms of dropped evolutions, Antimon. Part of that is just the thought of Ditto, of all Pokemon, getting an evolution.
    Dropped babies, a tie between "para", "meowsy", and tangela's.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…