• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you ever played a WarioWare game?
    O
    oarfish
    Yes, it's Ankha. I can list the others if you'd like.
    And cool, nice contribution (whatever it is - I'm just assuming it was a good one).
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    When that Animal Crossing software appeared on the WIi U (the one where you have Animal Crossing villagers all over the screen) I found that the special villagers were given canonical birthdays. I thought it should have been contributed to a wiki, so I would constantly restart the software to gather all the birthdays, and I recorded them on a wiki.
    O
    oarfish
    That is an awesome contribution. Good for you.
    Do you have Pokemon Go?

Want to be Go buddies?

Other than that, how are you doing?
    O
    oarfish
    I don't have Pokémon Go, but I'd be your buddy if I did.
    I'm doing fine. I'm looking forward to SwSh next month (and also a symphony performance on the same day as its release date). That should be a fun day for me.
    I believed that I sent you a friend request for Switch under "kaerugosa".
    O
    oarfish
    I will check now. If I have already declined it, feel free to try again.
    O
    oarfish
    Ah, I see it. Accepted.
    What do you think of today's trailer?
    Reactions: wolf jani
    O
    oarfish
    I enjoyed the trailer.
    I am especially interested in the idea of regional variants that keep evolving past their original's lines. That could be quite a nice way to keep the Pokémon interesting.
    Also, sir formal Galarian Weezing with its top hats and smoke facial hair makes me appreciate the British influences here.
    If I may ask you the dreaded question, what is your opinion on the dex cut?

Personally, I don't care for it, but I can look past it.
    O
    oarfish
    I actually am fine with the question.
    I feel similarly to you. I am disappointed a bit, but it isn't anything dealbreaking with me. I am still getting the games, and I still expect to have lots of fun with them.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I say dreaded is because the talk about the issue has been unpleasant. This isn't to say that everybody on one side or another has been strictly unpleasant, but there are definitely those there. I could go on a tirade about how I think this whole issue has been more overblown than it really needed to be, but I think I'll spare you from that. I'm more disappointed in the reaction than the actual decision.
    O
    oarfish
    I feel the same way there. I have not been following the reaction, but from what I have seen, I agree that it is overblown. I am getting used to the actual decision, but I do not expect the reaction to become calm.
    Oh hey.

I didn't have much, but I wanted to see how you were doing.

I played some of Dragon Quest VIII recently.
    O
    oarfish
    Nice idea. I don't recall all the hero's alternate costumes, but that's nice to know.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The main Hero is from 11, then you have 3, 4 and 8.

All the other Heroes appear in the Final Smash.
    O
    oarfish
    That's cool. Even though I don't know the series, I still like that those are all included in Smash Bros.
    How are you doing?

I recently beat Ever Oasis. It's a mix between a life simulator (maintaining shops, planting crops) and an action RPG of sorts (like a less-complicated Xenoblade).
    O
    oarfish
    I'm doing well. Hope you are also.
    If I remember correctly, you mentioned that game before. That description of it sounds rather interesting. (As for Xenoblade, I haven't played that either, so I wouldn't know how complicated it is.)
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I mention Xenoblade, but that may be inaccurate, as that game had you select commands. Xenoblade allows you to attack with simple button combos, and dodge attacks with a different button.
    O
    oarfish
    Oh, ok. That makes sense, using button combos and dodges.
    I finished with my school stuff.

I'm playing Smash and I have 80/124 challenges done. Getting all the spirits should be pretty fun.
    O
    oarfish
    I was thinking earlier today about leaving you a message :p.
    I only have 61 challenges done at the time of writing this comment. I have not spent much time specifically going for them, but I might soon.
    I am enjoying this Smash though.
    Eh, the paper is annoying sometimes. I mean, it's part of my passion, but all this nitty-gritty is so much of a chore.

I might not even get that far in Smash Bros. (particularly World of Light), but I will play some Friday, and basically have Saturday to play it.

I might not finish it though.
    O
    oarfish
    Coming from one with a degree in English, I understand the passion of writing papers. I do get the rest of that sentence also though.
    On what you said about Smash Bros., are you saying you might not finish it within the next week or two? If you mean in general, then I hope you can enjoy it enough without that much playthroughing. (Also, playthroughing should be a word, even if only for this comment.)
    I have to get a paper done a week after Smash Bros. launches, so I'm trying to get it done beforehand.

How are you doing?
    O
    oarfish
    I'm glad you reached out (both in general and now). Sure, I'm not currently in an academic setting, but people need more than time to do actions. I hope your paper goes well, and I agree that getting it done sooner is a good idea.
    I participated in the battle competition in order to receive shiny Mimikyu, and I actually won 1 of the 3. Omastar was surprisingly a huge help.

The teams I lost to both had Marshadow, and I don't have any legendaries or mythicals on my team.
    O
    oarfish
    I considered trying this particular competition mainly for that shiny Mimikyu. I do not have much interest in it myself, but I figured I could trade it for something else at some point. Similar reasoning to my obtaining multiples of other events, such as the current U.S. Zeraora event (I have two I obtained personally).
    Also, surprising Pokémon are nice. I have had that such thing happen with me often.
    How have you been doing? I bought Ever Oasis and it might be a game you enjoy. I guess that's a hunch.
    It's weird that the Mario and Luigi 3 remake is given a cryptic release date of 2019.

The 3ds will get support, but it coming at a slug's pace. It isn't that unexpected.
    Luigi's Mansion for 3ds does seem weird though.

Also, I haven't played the games, but South Park Fractured but Whole could have benefited with a dual release with the Stick of Truth.
    Mash Potatoes Brothers for Sandwich is coming out.

Besides that, I'm looking forward to WarioWare Gold.
    It's been a bit.

How are you doing? I just recently started another semester at my university.

I also caught Entei in Pokemon Silver yesterday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…