• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
What's up man?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
How Have Things Been? :)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Good :) what movies recently
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I've Seen A LOT LOL! Well Mostly Indie Fair, and Saturday I Went to a SPECIAL Annversey for 2001: A Space Odyssey in IMAX. :) But Films:
Ant-Man And The Wasp: A
Hotel Transylvania 3: B+
Mission Impossible 6: Fallout: A
Rampage: B+
Christopher Robin: A
BlackkKlansman: A
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Wow, you''ve seen way more than I have. But I've seen one you haven't! Which is surprising! Crazy Rich Asians!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
... I WANT TO SEE THAT SOOOOOOOO BADLY LOL!! And This Weekend I STILL MAY NOT be Able to See it :/ Since This Weekend... at AMC, They're Playing ALL 20 MCU Films On IMAX! O_____O :)
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
oh wow. but what about other theatres?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I think it's just AMC Sadly. :( On Saturday, IF EVERYTHING GOES According to Plan, Me and My Friend ae Going to See Guardians! :)