• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
blizzardblaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just finished Megaman 11. Damn, it was long and hard. especially every robot master stages had a mini-boss and stage gimmicks. I had to rely of the speed gear constantly to pass through nasty obstacles.
    Reactions: blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Dang! It is a bit of a tough game, but the speed gear is really helpful in comparison to the power gear. don't know why people are complaining about capcom trying something new. *cough cough* protomario
    Reactions: AznKei
    AznKei
    AznKei
    Yeah, the power gear is like the X arm upgrade. This game is gimmick heavy so is hard for people to get accustomized with the changes so they died alot. And the stage length can be overwhelming because they're divided into 3 sets unlike past Megaman games where they're divided into 2 sets, so you have stuffs like TorchMan & AcidMan hazard stuffs where you just want to reach the bosses already.
    Yup I was referencing Greninja when saying The Frog Wars xD. Just to let you know I’m merely messing around with all of that leader/lackey stuff, but it’s funny since the way some of the past discussions turned out could make some people think of it that way LMAO.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    LOL. Tried searching up that thread and can't find it in search results, but knowing you...it's probably in one of those monster threads you've made.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Actually I just meant in general A-G (along with other XY stuff) had been a constant topic of discussion for the past 2 years.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I see:) A-G I think isn't too overrated with all the hate it gets on here and...others. Makes sense enough.
    I recently played the Zero project hack for Megaman X3, where you can play as Zero at any moments of the game along with a save file system and modified dialogues, it was pretty good. I died against Neon Tiger because Zero's sprite is too big against those Neon shots. XD
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    there's also a lot of laziness with the game in general when it comes to the patterns of enemies. to compensate, they just increased damage output...
    Reactions: AznKei
    AznKei
    AznKei
    I think they had a hard time cramming stuffs on the SNES hardware at the time. Have you seen the slowdown whenever X is doing the cross super shot with those particles flying behind the buster shot? The buster shots from other X games aren't as detailed as this.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I see...but the charge shot being so complex at the final charge is kind of overcomplex and it's useless if the enemy is in an invulnerable state or if you misfire and get interrupted while trying to make them cross charge
    When you say most synergistic Ash Ketchum team, do you mean by game standards or anime standards?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    For example Goodra has anime synergy with Pikachu in that Rain Dance douses opponents which in-anime makes them more susceptible to electric attacks but that’s not the case in-game.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    There are also strategies like inflicting the foe with Poison/Burn and then using another Pokémon to stall it out via speed/evasion (famously used by Paul in the SL).
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yep. However, I can't really give you any more details:) 345-ashgreninja knows half the team already, but it's in a pretty obvious spot.
    I'm not going to keep replying to you in the speculation thread because I didn't mean to derail it that long but cut it out lol, do you realise how unlikely what you're saying is? Why would he search up Robert's speculation posts about Sawyer and Hawlucha specifically to cherrypick those examples instead of just saying he disagrees?
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    Yeah he made GreenMallows lol, it was confirmed by a mod but there have been more than just him as well
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I had some sort of a relationship/friendship on here named Brennagon Xavier who was saying something about Dragalge accusing people on here falsely....I wonder if that's true...his profile's no longer available to me tho
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    I'm going to take this to private messages because I saw that happening and can show why Brennagon is wrong - not going to accuse him of lying because he's probably just defending his friend
    Just to let you know, Mist was referring to the Fully Evolved Starter Face-Off but I guess you already found it

Btw leave your post up even if you get ninja'd, the rest of us can do the math while we play :p
    Not to mini mod but if you're posting in a Face-Off you should vote for whatever you like most on the list. you can chat in the same post while you're voting but chatting without voting isn't really a thing we like to do

It's a game where we build a trainer so basically I used an RNG to generate 3 pokemon and we all vote for which one we want the trainer to have
    Hi, who are some of your favourite Youtubers?

My best mates on Youtube are Jackster 136 and Cyrus Prower.
    They are really nice people
    Hey there, just realised that you seem to be a big Megaman X fan, which I am too. So just wanted to say hi.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    hello! I really hope that they can patch the X Challenge to include more variety:) In the meantime, I'll be just looking at amazing fangames in progress.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…