• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Latios tells Rayquaza there was a lot of Beedrill at work today. He had someone use some spray to try and get rid of them.*
    *Latios asks if you are in college.*
    R
    Rational Rayquaza
    Currently, I am in college. Whether or not I will continue to be in college next semester isn't known as my situation is somewhat complex at the moment, but it should be sorted out soon. I was previously majoring in business and my current class schedule still reflects that, but I wish to switch my major to history.
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    Hopefully you end up actually using your degree unlike me. I wasted money on a degree and I didn't get a job in the field. At first I wanted it, but it just doesn't pay what I wanted.
    *Latios wonders what you did over the weekend.*
    R
    Rational Rayquaza
    I was doing some Microeconomics homework and played Mario Kart Wii, and I played the demo of Mega Man 11 too. I also went to Goodwill as I enjoy window shopping there.
    How was your weekend?
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    Yesterday I went to the Mall of America after work and was able to do 8 of the 9 Moltres raids before the time was up. I ended up catching 7 of them with one being a shiny. They were all weather boosted since it was sunny outside.

Today I spent all day at the mall and captured 3 of the 4 Regirock raids I completed. I also need only 350,000 to reach level 40.
    *Latios wonders whether you play Duel Links.*
    R
    Rational Rayquaza
    I used to be really into Duel Links, and even now, I play it casually. That said, I don't keep up with the meta game and don't do PvP much.
    Playful Latios
    Playful Latios
    I used to do duel links quite a bit, but with the nerfs that keep coming to gems, the fact they made a deck that can only be purchased with money, and the fact of Fur-Hires being mostly regular rares in a minibox. I don't know if the nerf they just did is strong enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…