• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobjr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who do you think should run for Democratic nominee in 2020?

Personally, I would like Tammy Duckworth. She's a great "cut-the-crap" type of senator. I don't know how much she would want to run though.

What's your take?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Duckworth is up there but is a bit too militaristic, but that's to be expected. If I had to pick three right now I would like it would be her, Booker, or Warren. They'll all have flaws, and someone else might come up and surprise us, but their pros will outweigh the cons.
    Hi, I was just going through the Entertainment forum, and I saw that there were multiple threads regarding sports like the NBA and NFL thread. So I was just wondering that would it be OK if I create a thread regarding the ongoing FIFA World Cup 2018 there(soccer)?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Soccer is of course a hugely popular sport in the world, so I'm pretty sure that many users in Serebii are following the current FIFA World Cup. I just thought that I should ask you about this before attempting to make a thread regarding that, because you are a mod of that section. :)
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Yeah you can make a World Cup thread for sure.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Ok thanks! :)
    What is your full opinion on Thomas Jefferson? You mentioned a couple of loaded details about him, but how do you view him as a whole?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Generally worse than your average person. While he came to the correct conclusion that slavery was wrong, he refused to actually do anything to fix it because it would negatively affect him. He was a better choice than John Adams, but only because he was a different kind of crazy.
    It's weird. A small school I been to gets really well-known, but only out of a tragedy.

It's just an odd feeling. I never been to the high school (left after 2nd grade), but some things hit too close to home.

Of course, with the increasing number of incidents, finding some sort of connection becomes all the easier for many more people.
    That's fantastic! I think I was veering hard into cog neuro territory when last I tread these grounds. But I'm tickled to know a friend who caught the same basic bug I did. What was it about people's interaction with the internet that motivated your choice? (You're modest, but I can see fertile ground for curiosity there - the UX field is fairly active and depends on research in that vein.)

Also, what do you do around here these days? I've had a good explore now, and SPPf appears to be experiencing a lull. How long has it been like this?
    That means you're mature, right? Congratulations on the goal being in sight! What did you end up choosing to get graduate-edumacated in?
    Hey ho, Sogeking. Bobjr, rather. I hope you're still well and sane and experiencing good things in life. I'm not sure how I find myself back here today, but anyway not without sending you a friendly thought. ^_^
    Sorry if its too late to ask, but what did Dan Schneider of Nickelodeon do that was terrible?

You mentioned it earlier, and I have been in suspense for a long time.
    MetaMew is such an odd troll. He hasn't posted in four years, and his last topic was also called Jesus is coming soon!
    Yeah, just played through ending C last night. I've enjoyed the game but so far but am eager to get on with it and finish ending E. I'm not entirely sure I want to invest in the other Nier games but the story is so out there, I really want to know more about it. I can't wait for the DLC.
    I wanted to ask you whether you thought it was equally ridiculous that 9S ********s his way out of death three different times through the same method. Less likely I'll spoil something if I post here. :p
    Looking at the inverse of that, some other guy won a trivia contest because he knew the 80's American Gladiator theme. Life is certainly strange sometimes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…