• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw The Color Purple today, one of Spielberg's earlier films and his first non-blockbuster and serious dramatic film. Amazing film with some amazing performances.
    MAYBE. MIGHT! COULD Have Seen It Last Night, But Me And My Mom Saw Something Else That was WORTH It. :)
    Not always... But it's not as bad. Hardcore Trekkies will complain a lot about the recent movies and the Star Trek Discovery tv series, that they're not Star Trek enough, but I love them and I think Star Trek needs to go in a more mainstream direction to survive like the new movies and Discovery do.
    Well journalists will also bring up how Star Wars is the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel in objective articles, which I find annoying.
    I understand why people dislike the film (although I thought it was ok myself) and people are allowed to voice their dislike of it, just as much as others are allowed to voice their love for it. As long as their reasons for hating it aren't racist or bigoted.
    It was certainly unique and breaking movie standards :) (although there are other films in one isolated location)
    Eh... I wouldn't say that. Brilliant is really pushing it.

Tom Holland played Tom Hardy's son so that wouldn't work.
    It's his son Vincenzo Achmed von Netflix McBondstein Hulubulumakazulu.

It was a good movie although it left me kinda empty when it ended. But I understand what the director was going for.
    BAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :) True, I THINK some WEREN'T There XD. :) But GREAT SCENES because Pedro Pascal REGARDLESS LOL!! :)

Well... the Superman Thing is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSING LOL!!
    Yes I have. Started out strong, then really slowed down during the middle and got kinda boring. Ended strong. Still a pretty solid show.
    Agreed... But... THEY'RE NOT GOING TO!!!!!!!!!! :(

MAYBE I Need to Read it Again at Somepoint, but I REMEMBER him in it Quite a Lot. :)
    Well... I have some SAD NEWS to DELIVER! Cavillstache HAS LEFT THE DCEU! HE WALKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O______________________________________________O
    O_________O OH WOW!! NICE!! :) Glad U REALLY LIKED IT! :) I NEED to See it Again, but Remembered Liking it. :)

Well... The Red Viper WAS USED to his Extent, so I WOULDN'T SAY he was UNDERUSED Or WASTED in the Book
    I have watched every MCU tv show there is except Agent Carter.

I do watch other Marvel tv as well. The Gifted and Legion are both quite good
    Again Know Nothing, ONLY THING I Know From this Franchise was that Charles Dance/Tywin made his Video Game Debut for the 3rd Game LOL!! Watch Mission Impossible: Fallout and be AMAZED at the Mustache then LOL!! :)

Yep! Again, I LIKE BOTH Versions. But in the Books he is CRIMINALLY UNDERUSED!! :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…