• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Apslup
Apslup
No Problem Man! :)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
So how are you? ^_^
Apslup
Apslup
Very Good Thanks! How about you?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I'm alright ^^
Apslup
Apslup
So....What else are you interested in apart from Pokemon?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I like Teen Titans, Yugioh, and Dragon Ball Super. You?
Apslup
Apslup
Never watched Teen Titans, I've watched parts of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged (if that counts) and I love Dragon Ball. I also like Hunter x Hunter, My Hero Academia, Naruto, Star Wars and Harry Potter
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Cool. I used to like Naruto until after the Pain arc. I used to like Sakura too, but I'm disappointed in how she developed at the end lol
Apslup
Apslup
The Ninja War arc was a bit of a mixed bag, but there were some sick moments (Guy vs Kiasme, training to use KCM, Everything with Itachi, Madara vs 5 Kage, Madara vs Third Division, Madara vs Might Guy, Kakashi vs Obito and the Kaguya fight was ok. I feel Sakura gets a bad rep, but there are moments in the series where I feel that the hate is justified (also she's really hot in The Last and Boruto)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I didn't care for Madara lol.
Eh she reminds me too much of Serena from Pokemon (and Hinata reminds me of Serena as well tbh). She does have a really pretty design though ^^
Apslup
Apslup
What are you implying about Best Girl?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I don't like how all of them were handled because they seemed way too dependent on their crushes
Apslup
Apslup
Hinata and Sakura maybe but not Serena. After she found out about Pokemon Performances then she had a purpose.