1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by shoz999

1. Redstar45
    Redstar45
    Look as Pokemon fan i am know that i was harsher toward you bashed the Pokemon anime and i am do apologize for that but i was Little annoying by way you always bash the Pokemon Anime Show for not act like the Pokemon Special/Adventure Manga and to be honest i do understand that feeling that Pokemon anime show not trying to staying faithful to source material from the main Pokemon Gameverses.
    Sep 20, 2018
  2. shoz999
    shoz999
    I can assure you I have absolutely nothing against the anime. The past stuff you saw are merely fun comparisons in how the anime could be improved and what it could learn from it's story counterparts and nothing more. I do criticize the series from time to time but I do not severely bash it. Personally I think it's really fun to compare the two series, lots of interesting differences.
    Sep 20, 2018
    Redstar45 likes this.
  3. Redstar45
    Redstar45
    I know that and i was little tired from stay up all night and as Pokemon anime show fan .....i kinda don't want to see that Pokemon anime show become a copy of the Pokemon special manga too much and i do believe there are way to tell great or good story in the Pokemon anime without making them look to much like Pokemon special manga .
    Sep 20, 2018
    shoz999 likes this.
  4. shoz999
    shoz999
    Understandable.
    Sep 20, 2018
  5. Redstar45
    Redstar45
    And to be honest i do wanted some elements of Pokemon special in the Pokemon anime universe eg . In past ash own Poilwag before he has to released it back into the wilderness by his mother and know two girls (blue and yellow respective) and if he did going to have a Eevee if the banner is true then i wanted him have an Espeon like special! Red do
    Sep 20, 2018
  6. Redstar45
    Redstar45
    To honest i do actually wanted to see a Pokemon special element in the Pokemon anime universe and have Ash get little closer to his counterparts from the game and manga and have a Espeon like his manga and game counterparts .
    Sep 20, 2018
    shoz999 likes this.
  7. shoz999
    shoz999
    If they adapt Let's Go into an anime season, who knows? Maybe Ash will get an Eevee and later an Espeon.
    Sep 20, 2018
  8. Redstar45
    Redstar45
    That would require him going back to the kanto region again in sun and moon anime and that do get tiredsome time
    Sep 20, 2018
  9. Redstar45
    Redstar45
    Which we know that misty and Brock are returned ....again
    Sep 20, 2018
  10. shoz999
    shoz999
    True but on one hand however I feel A Let's Go adaptation might show a side of Kanto we haven't really seen in a while and also revisit some topics never really touched upon by the anime. All Kanto Gym Leaders, including Janine whose never had an anime appearance, making regular appearances or revisiting Pidgeot who hasn't been seen since the first season etc.
    Sep 21, 2018
    Redstar45 likes this.
  11. Redstar45
    Redstar45
    Did koga have a sister name Aya? She could play Janine role and gary can become new gym leader of the viridian city it is a good idea to start show Ash future of his Pokemon career.
    Sep 21, 2018