• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Redstar45
Redstar45
Look as Pokemon fan i am know that i was harsher toward you bashed the Pokemon anime and i am do apologize for that but i was Little annoying by way you always bash the Pokemon Anime Show for not act like the Pokemon Special/Adventure Manga and to be honest i do understand that feeling that Pokemon anime show not trying to staying faithful to source material from the main Pokemon Gameverses.
shoz999
shoz999
I can assure you I have absolutely nothing against the anime. The past stuff you saw are merely fun comparisons in how the anime could be improved and what it could learn from it's story counterparts and nothing more. I do criticize the series from time to time but I do not severely bash it. Personally I think it's really fun to compare the two series, lots of interesting differences.
Redstar45
Redstar45
I know that and i was little tired from stay up all night and as Pokemon anime show fan .....i kinda don't want to see that Pokemon anime show become a copy of the Pokemon special manga too much and i do believe there are way to tell great or good story in the Pokemon anime without making them look to much like Pokemon special manga .
shoz999
shoz999
Understandable.
Redstar45
Redstar45
And to be honest i do wanted some elements of Pokemon special in the Pokemon anime universe eg . In past ash own Poilwag before he has to released it back into the wilderness by his mother and know two girls (blue and yellow respective) and if he did going to have a Eevee if the banner is true then i wanted him have an Espeon like special! Red do
Redstar45
Redstar45
To honest i do actually wanted to see a Pokemon special element in the Pokemon anime universe and have Ash get little closer to his counterparts from the game and manga and have a Espeon like his manga and game counterparts .
shoz999
shoz999
If they adapt Let's Go into an anime season, who knows? Maybe Ash will get an Eevee and later an Espeon.
Redstar45
Redstar45
That would require him going back to the kanto region again in sun and moon anime and that do get tiredsome time