• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
xEryChan
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• They're too cheap to care xD
    Mallow is adorable. She might not be the best handled female character, but I think she's at least being handled better than Serena. Mallow isn't and was really never meant to be the female lead/deuteragonist, while Serena is supposed to be one and the first year of XY really messed her entire character up when they neglected her for the good part of that time span.
    I'm annoyed with the bgm changing as well.
    I don't the same. I'm glad that they don't get that much screen time in Lillie focused episodes since I watched those the most from this series.
    Me neither.
    I honestly feel like she's getting worse as Jessie and her Misty voice sounds exactly like her May voice. It's like she's not even putting in the effort into her voice acting
    It annoys the heck out of me when people go and attack Sarah Natochenny simply because she is the one voicing Ash now, not Veronica Taylor
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Whether you like it or not, she is the one voicing Ash now, she’s been doing for the last how many years?
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    The hate Sarah Natochenny gets is ridiculous when she has not done anything wrong.
    Never realized how boring Keyboarding is. I wish I had brought my headphones with me :/
    I swear there is nothing I hate more than early morning drivers, they are so freaking annoying
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Why do people that drive like two mph go in the left lane when there are two empty lanes next to them?
    When people get the idea in their head that Poipole was going to stay and want to act angry about it leaving now..
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Seriously, they said right from the beginning its capture was only temporary. There was clear foreshadowing that Poipole was, in fact, going to be released eventually.
    Dear Hurricane Florence, I would appreciate if you would stay far away from my state. Sincerely, Ery!
    I can’t deal with early morning drivers, they are the worst. My usual 20 minute commute ended up being 40 minutes instead :/
    Hello there, how are you? ^^
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Yeah. The plots are just awful too
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    If I recall correctly, my nephew was over once and Teen Titans Go was on and I remember thinking that it was so stupid. I actually turmed it off and put on Pokemon instead. I believe it was the episode that Brock and Misty wrre in, the first one. SM042.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Those were great episodes. I don't like Mistys English dub voice though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…