1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by keepitsimple

1. Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Ah no problem, took care of it.
    Sep 27, 2018
    keepitsimple likes this.
  2. keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    Is there any way to filter threads on the new forum? I noticed they stopped being filtered out when you switched over to XenForo, and it just looks really jarring in sections with not many threads being made considering the two month bumping rule.

Half the threads on Page 1 of the Face-Offs forum wouldn't be visible if they were filtered off at the 2 month mark and I wouldn't feel the need to ask to close anything
    Sep 27, 2018
  3. Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm actually not sure if that's possible with XenForo barring add-ons, this is an issue I see on other forums using it too. I know you can change forum display options but I see no way to change how many threads are displayed per page. If it can be changed that's got to be an admin thing.
    Sep 27, 2018
    keepitsimple likes this.
  4. keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    that's too bad, though now I'm wondering why thread filters didn't come with the upgrade. You'd think that would be an obvious thing for them to have in the package (nice going XenForo, lol)
    Sep 27, 2018