• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Satomine Night

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just wanted to let you know I am using your banner and I did give you credit. I put it in my bio, is that okay with you.
    I really like this tweet for some reason: https://twitter.com/rica_matsumoto3/status/991999273305751552 I love how hands on and proud she is of her lifelong role as Satoshi. Reminds me of just the same as Veronica Taylor who to this day is still proud of her previous role as the original voice of Ash Ketchum. It's cute that she refers to her plushies as "kids". I'm also in love with those posters!! <3
    Satomine, we need an Ashley banner!! This opportunity can't be missed! :O
    satopi
    satopi
    I can't believe you remembered this comment lol.
    Satomine Night
    Satomine Night
    Of course I did! And I made said Ashley banner, too! :D
    Reactions: satopi
    satopi
    satopi
    I'll check Satomine Studios later (and get notifications. I set them on before the site renovation yet I was never notified.) I'm about to go to the store and find a birthday gift for my dad (and get snacks!!!)
    Hey! I just wanna say thank you for what your said in my art shop about the Gladion banner I made. I think yours looks a lot better than mine but I still really apppreciate it.
    No prob, I really like your work. Do you use photoshop? I have photoshop as well and I was wondering what brush you used to make the Lillie banner
    Satomine Night
    Satomine Night
    Yes, I do use Photoshop. I believe the brush I used to make the cloud border on the Lillie banner is the pastel medium tip brush, which I think is one of the default brushes. (I don't always keep track of which brushes I use for a banner.)
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I see, I’m not even sure which one that is (I don’t even know the names of any brushes in photoshop, I’m so bad)
    Ohhhhhhhh. I didn't know! Haha, whenever I see someone use :p instead of :p, I interpret it as mildly annoyed but I also had a feeling you meant the latter. Good thing I checked back, I didn't know what to write at first but now I do. Some things I say without thinking and I'm mostly kidding but you never know how the other will take it so I apologized thinking you took my words to heart when I was mainly joking. I was going to eventually comment anyway, I have to check despite being subscribed. I kind of hate notifications that pop up in my email.
    Please refer to my visitor messages towards Daniel31 for my reaction... it's nothing against you. I'm sorry for not commenting. I was contemplating whether or not to write and I was going to write how pretty the background is and it really does look great. My petty bashing towards the character got the best of me. I'm truly sorry if you're offended. I'll be sure to write something later.
    I agree and thank you for the kind words! You won't believe how much it impacts me, it's like a reminder to myself that I am worth more than what I can do for others. I had to go through some hard lessons too as anyone else but it made me realize the differences in who's taking advantage of me and who really appreciates my work but didn't realize their mistake. I mean those people genuinely say thank you and don't treat you like a mule.

I'll be sure to use it! I'll change it in a few hours.
    Ash and Pikachu are so cute when they're trying too hard to look serious! (Try saying that in Delia's voice.)
    Yeah, I have this bad habit of not wanting to hurt someone's feelings in the expense of my own considering I know that it feels (and am truly grateful of the people who helped me along the way) but most of the time, they honestly wouldn't do the same for you and couldn't care less of how you feel if the tables were turned. And then they get upset when I don't do them a favor because they're so used to me complying and taking advantage of my good nature. Some people like to assume that I can't stand up for myself because I'm weak minded or s-shy but really, it's the environment I grew up in where I was always told I didn't matter and taught to just shut up and take it. Honestly, I have no problems standing up for people but if it's myself, I feel bad for hurting that person's feelings... but at the end of the day, why should I care about someone who doesn't care about me?
    And thank you so much for the signature!!! :D This really brightened my day!!!!!! I love it and yes, the Alolan Exeguttor stole my heart by it's ridiculously long neck. :p I'll be sure to put it in my signature if you don't mind but I'll have to take down one of my Mallow-Lillie pictures. :( But thank you again for the thought! I never realized how much my fangasm inspired you. :D (I need to check on the Satomine Studio more often.)
    Yes and you did change it. Very scary Ash & Pikachu. :p I'm doing better but there have been many times where I just wanted to write down how I was feeling to you and other people but I guess I felt like it wouldn't have mattered. Sometimes I just stress myself or make matters worse by just thinking of past events I cannot erase and thinking there's no cure to me being a doormat. But today, I did something incredible and that was that I stood up for myself (er well I had a natural reason that got me out of not helping out this guy!) I felt so much self love when I stone cold serious tone told him that I wasn't coming today... must've helped that it was 6 a.m. and I really wasn't feeling well. ^o^ Seeing that I've been writing on Serebii more, you can tell I have more free time and am in a more happier mood! And yes, Serebii should fix that issue. I can't rely on Auto Save as my miracle worker!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…