• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
LilligantLewis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok... Now... I DID SEE Captain Marvel!! I Actually/I've Actually Seen It Twice!! :) Saw It On My Birthday On Tuesday Night. :) Now... I Think It's A Good Film, It's A LOT OF FUN!! :) But... It's Not... GREAT GREAT, If U Get My Memo, Like... It DOESN'T STANDOUT Like Others, Of The 21 MCU Films It's Like MIDTIER, Like... 13 Or 14. But Still REALLY DUG IT!! :) A-
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Interesting wow I rank it close to the top tier, just below the Cap trilogy, Avengers1&3, and Iron Man 1
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    We All Have Varying Opinions, And Hey, AWESOME It's Top Tier. I Still REALLY DIG The Film, I Just Think Like Guardians, The Latter 2 Cap Films, Iron Man 1, And Infinity War Are Overall Better. Brie Larson's GREAT! Sam Jackson And Ben Mendelsohn STEAL THE SHOW COMPLETELY!! :)
    Anything Else Happening?
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Well i'm a football fan so I'm excited for the next round of playoffs this weekend. Even though no one in the NFL officially calls it the quarterfinals (it's actually called the Divisional Playoffs this round) it's essentially what would be called quarterfinals in any other sport so the winners of these four games this weekend will be the last 4 teams left competing for the Super Bowl.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    OOOOOOO :) Not Much Into Football, But I Am Aware Of Stuff Like This LOL!! :) I'll Be Watching The Super Bowl... But ONLY FOR The Movie Spots, And HILARIOUS Commercials LOL!! But I Do Care For The Games On Some Years LOL!!! :)
    Happy New Year LL, honestly a great poster. I'm happy you decided to be more active. I want to see more of your posts in 2019
    Ok... Top 6 Films Of The Year!! :) HERE WE GO:
    1. Avengers: Infinity War
    2. Ready Player One
    3. Green Book
    4. A Star Is Born
    5. Bohemian Rhapsody
    6. Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Wow I've never even heard of Green Book.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    It's Drama And Comedy, Based On A True Story, Stars Viggo Mortensen (Lord Of The Rings) And Mahershala Ali (Prowler/Miles's Uncle From Spider-Verse) And Directed By Peter Farrelly, Him And His Brother Are Famous For Doing COMEDY CLASSIC Dumb And Dumber. He Went And Did A Drama For Oscars. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkZxoko_HC0
    About your potential SM special episode thread post about SatoSereFan224888, I knew him from DeviantArt as well under another name. I posted screenshots about my Serena fan project where she trained hard and encountered other Pokegirls, he's like "No! I want her to drop the Pokemon Contests there and reunite with Ash in Alola, her true goal!".
    Ok Review Are Out For BOTH Films, HERE WE GO!! :)
    Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse, A+
    Bumblebee, B+
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Also the credits were really cool in 3D. In fact, I think the credits in 2D wouldn't just be less interesting - I think they would be straight up bad.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup Understandable There. :) But Overall... SOOOOOOO DAMN GOOD!! My BIGGEST SURPRISE Film Of The Year, The BEST Animated Film Of The Year, AND Is In My Top 6 Films Of The Year!! :)
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    What are your other five?
    :) I'm Going To 2 Special Movies Next 2 Days!! :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Have A Membership At AMC, Like Have Some Access To See Some Movies. Like I've Had 2 Other Screenings This From The Same Theater. And The Studios Are Wanting Fans To Experience Them Early, WISH I Was An Amazon Prime Member, Because THEN I'd Be Able To See Aquaman On The 15th XD!
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Wow. Awesome!
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup. Since Reviews Have Been Out For Spider-Verse For A Week Now, I'll Mention It, And Then SUPPOESLDY The Embargo Is Dropping Tomorrow For Bumblebee, So I MIGHT Be Able Too Talk Then Too. :)
    Hey there,

A while ago I may have come off too strong when we were talking about whether it would’ve been better for the Pokémon to be seasonal. I’m genuinely sorry for how I acted then; everyone has the right to be entertained by a show as they see fit and I should have respected that better.
    About the Season Pokemon Anime thread, I think some people are a little bit too lethargic with fillers and are like "No! They're wasting my time!". I'm like "Well, fillers are not so good but they somehow had to promote things so I can deal with it".
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Yes and what Jeal wants is no fillers at all, but that would just make it seem rushed and not realistic. Let's say Ash catches a Pokémon, then in the next episode the girl catches a Pokémon, then in the next episode the guy catches a Pokémon etc. It would just seem rushed and be like "ok, are they going to catch something every single episode?"
    If BW was during your college years then I’m guessing you’re in your mid - late 20s by now? How old were you when you first started watching?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Actually now that I think about it how’ve you been taking the near month long break of the series?
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    I only watch the dub. I don't like it at all that there are a couple months off after each season. I wish it aired on a schedule similar to that of the original
    Nice avatar, but which form of Pikachu that is really? Doesn't seem like one of the Cosplay Pikachu forms to me. :eek:
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    It's a fanart of Ash-Pikachu (in the same vein as "Ash-Greninja"). haha
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Really? Wish that truly happened in the anime lol.....though 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt sort of makes up for it in terms of giving Pikachu a power-up. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…